Chapter 11

I watched from her roof as she walked out her house. She was with my cousins and their friends. She suddenly stopped and turned around. I quickly ran down to the back of her house so she wouldn't see me.

I heard someone call her name and she relpied. I then got up to see her. She was wearing a bikini that looked exterimely hot on her.

Damn. Where did she get that body? The way she moves her hips. What's wrong with me? She's a human. One hot human though. How could she even tell I was up here? I doubt she looks up at her roof everytime she leaves the house. Weird. I knew this girl would be interesting.

After I made her faint at the party I snuck into I started gathering information on her. To find out she was one of the only humans who likes us vampires. Not only that but it seemed she can tell what your feelings are.

Having her there kind of messes up my plans but not enough to bail on this mission. If anything it makes it much more interesting. I was planning on confronting her later but it wouldn't hurt to introduce myself now.

I took out my phone and pressed three for speed dial.

"Yes sir."

"No one touches the human. Tell everyone this. You will wait for my signal to confront them. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. We will follow them as originally planned. The human just changes things a little. I'll update you when we get to the site."

I hung up the phone and waited for them to leave before I got off the roof and to my car.

******#####***** :) ;) I <3 ya'll *******

Marcus POV

I was looking out the window thinking about the hug between me and Brianna.

It felt amazing. I mean seriously amazing. I just had this need to keep her in my arms. To hold her tight and close to my body. I really wanted to kiss her. To feel her lips on mine.

What the hell is wrong with you. She's a human. You're a vampire. You can't be together.

I sighed. I was so tired of this war inside of me. I heard Brianna coming towards the car and I watched as she came out the door and locked it behind her.

"Oh my god." I muttered

She was absolutely sexy in her bikini. She looked better in this one than the black one she wore at the party.

She started to walk towards the car but stopped abruptly and looked up at her house. She seemed very confused. Like she was expecting to find something on her roof.

"Hey. You okay?" yelled Jazmine while getting in the car.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Brianna answered before turning back around and walking towards us.

How did she notice something that we didn't. I had really bad feeling and a sudden urge to get out of here.

Brianna got in the car and sat in the all the way back of our three row Mercedes.

My sister and Jazmine sat with her. One on each side. Mark was sitting on the second row since he feels he has a need to be near his sister. I swear that dude is overprotective but I don't blame him. Her being friends with not only us but vampires in general is very dangerous and she could be kidnapped or worse.

And last but not least is me and Daniel sitting in the front. I was driving since it was my car and I didn't trust these imbeciles to drive my new car.

"Hey. You okay." I asked her.

"Yeah."

I gave her a questioning look as she put her seatbelt on.

She looked at me with the most beautiful and innocent eyes I've ever seen. The smile she gave me had my heart melting.

I turned around and drove out of the parking lot and started on the way to the beach.

Damn. I really am falling for her.

Didn't my life get more complicated.

**££££*********%%%%%>{*{£|'£|£|€|*\¥\¥\\€€\£\£\>|*]]*{^{^*{%]>\£\*|+¥|€|€|€|£

A/N

So any guesses on who the guy on the roof is?

Also, thanks for reading. You guys are awesome and please vote and comment.

One more thing. If you guys are writing books and want to suggest some to me I'll be happy to check them out.

****IT'S FINALLY SUMMER!!!!*****