Chapter Three

Holland walks over to me and gives me a huge hug. "I missed you baby," he says as he kisses my head. I tighten my arms around his waist as I place my head on his chest.

"I missed you too, Holl," I tell him as I listen to his racing heart. I couldn't help but wonder why his heart was beating so fast, I figured he was excited to see me, but I couldn't put my finger on what was making him so nervous. He pulls away from me and looks into my eyes. My heart starts to race like it did when we first started dating.

"Aaliyah, I have a surprise for you," he tells me. I could see a hint of nervousness in his eyes. I nod. "Go and get ready, something nice," he says as he runs his hands up and down my arms. I nod before jogging back to my room and grabbing a few things. I walk into the bathroom and slide into the shower, not caring if it's cold. I hurriedly wash, rinse, and shave. After getting out I put my red dress on and blow dry my hair. After getting done I place my hearing aids in my ears and start to style my hair. I French braid my hair and pull a few baby hairs out before staring my makeup. I put some eyeliner and mascara on before putting on BB Cream and some cream blush and highlighter on. I nod, satisfied with how I look before I walk out of the bathroom. I walk into my room and put on some black heels and spray some perfume on. 

-_-_-_-_-

After eating we decide to go to Holland's house, so that I can meet his younger siblings, now that they are big. I thank Holland when he opens the door for me. After closing it he grabs my hand and leads me into his house. "Landon! Come here!" Holland yells. I hear little footsteps running towards us. When the running stops I look down and see the cutest little boy I've ever seen in my life. He looks like Holland. He smiles at me, revealing his cute little dimples. He has spiked dark brown hair and brown eyes. "Hi, Weeah," he says, winking at me. I laugh slightly. 

"Hi, Landon," I say as I kneel down on my knees. He sighs as he bats his eyes at me.

"You look so pwetty," he tells me. 

"Well thank you," I say as Holland kneels down next to me. He cups his hands around my ears.

"He thinks your his girlfriend," he whispers. I look over at him and raise my eyebrows. Of course he does. I lean over and kiss Landon's cheek before standing up. He clasps his fingers together and rocks back and forth on the heels and grins at me. I hear more feet running towards us. Two little girls, who I'm guessing are Madison and Natalie. They both have dark hair as well. One of them runs up to me and gives my legs a hug. "Babe, I'll be right back. That one is Madi," he says pointing at the one hugging me, "and thats Natalie," he says pointing at the one standing away from us. I nod before he walks out of the room. I sit on the floor as soon as Madi lets go of my legs. Before she can sit on my lap Landon is sitting on my lap. As he plays with my braid he looks at my ears and has a confused look on his face.

"What happen to your ears?" he asks before looking at me. 

"Nothing, they are hearing aids, because I can't hear very well," I inform him. He nods, even though he obviously doesn't completely understand. Madi sits on the side on me and lays her head on my knee. I look over at Natalie to see that she is still standing far away from us and is looking at me with an uncertain look.

"Nat, come 'ere," Madi says. Natalie walks over to us slowly and looks at me.  

"Hi, sweetie," I say. She gives me a shy smile before shoving her hair out of her blue eyes. 

"Hi, are you Aahweah?" she asks curiously. I nod my head. "Howand talks about you awot," she informs me with a sad look on her face. When Natalie looks down I notice Holland right behind her he brushes his finger across his lips. He picks up Natalie and spins her around. She laughs as she screams "Howand! Stop it!" delightfully. Before putting her down he throws her up in the air. 

"I wuv you," he says before kissing her cheek. She giggles before kissing his nose. 

"I wuv you too," she announces before wrapping her arms around his neck. He sets her down and looks at me. 

"Come on man, I'm gone for a couple of seconds and your already stealing Aaliyah from me?" he asks sarcastically while he looks at Landon. Landon smirks at him.

"You snooze you lose," he informs Holland. Holland sighs in defeat as he snaps his fingers.

"Landon, Madi, Nat, come here!" Holland's mom yells from another room. Before standing up Landon pecks my cheek.

"I'll be back, stay right there!" he demands before standing up and running back to where his mom is. Holland reaches his hand out and I grab it. He pulls me up.

"You wanna watch a movie?" he asks. I nod my head slowly before we walk to his living room. I sit down first and look at him when he doesn't sit down too. Before I knew what was happening he plops on my lap. 

"What the heck I demand?!" I ask as I try to push him off of me. He looks at me with a smirk on his face. "get your fat butt off of me!" I tease him. His smirk changes into a pout before he gets off of my lap and sits right by me. 

"I missed you so much," he innforms me. I smile.

"I missed you too, Holl," I say as he leans in. He puts his hand on the back of my head and pulls me closer to him. I finish cosing the rest of the way and start kissing him.