Movie night pt 1

Applejacks pov

I hear the doorbell go off I run down stairs and answer it. It's the girls why are they her- I FORGOT ABOUT THE SLEEPOVER. "Hey girls um I have someone else over her name is rainbow dash" I say nervously, what would they say, my thoughts are interrupted by pinkie. "Isn't that the girl who is blind?" She asks loudly, then again she is always loud. "Is is darling, because I am sure we all would love to meet her, right girls" rarity says turning to the girls. They all say yes at the same time. "Well let's make sure she feels welcome, pinkie pie please don't be loud" twilight says giving dagger eyes at pinkie. "She does not like anything loud, she will run off, so please no loud pinkie" I say. "Okiy doci" she says back.

Rainbow dash's pov
I hear Aj talking to some girls so I go to the door and I'm greeted by four new faces, I hide behind Aj. "Aww, she's so small" rarity says. "Lets go inside and rd how about you tell them a little bit about yourself" Aj smiles at me. "O-okay" I sat fiddling with be braclets on my hand that were giving to me by my brother who died in the army. "So darling, how old are you" rarity I think asks me. "I'm sixteen" I say. "How tall are you" fluttershy asks. "I'm 4.6" I look at the floor. "Aww your so short" pinkie pie I think her name is says.

Applejack's Pov
"Hey girls what movie do you want to watch" I ask them. "How about rainbow dash picks the movie" fluttershy says. "Okay" rainbow dash goes to the DVD's and picks a comedy movie. "That one is so funny" pinkie yells in rainbows face, she runs behind be, her breath becomes hard and raspy. "Hey,hey,hey, rd look at me" she looks at me with fear in her eyes, she looks like a scared puppy. "Your okay, your fine it's just pinkie" she slowly calms down.