Scared wolf

RD's Pov
I was munching on my peanut butter toast when pinkie I think her name was came running in.

"APPLEJACK MORNING RAINBOW DASH GOOD MORNING HOW DID YOU GUYS SLEEP" Pinkie I think her name was, again don't remember yelled and I hid under the table.

I started whimpering I tried to stop since it would be weird for a human to whimper and they can't know I'm part werewolf. 

"Pinkie!, can you not scream at the top of your lunges, you scared poor dashie away" Applejack said crossing her arms. "So you have a crush on her" Pinkie said. "I don't I just came up with a nickname for her" Applejack said. "Okiy doki I will leave so you can calm rainbow down" pinkie said then left.

I continued to whimper but I hear footsteps come near me and I see Aj crouch down. "Rainbow it's alright, come on out" Applejack said her eyes that had a kind look in them. I was to scared I didn't even hear her, she crawled under the table and put her arm around me. "

Rainbow, it's alright sugarcube, just breath" Applejack said her voice so soft. "I-I'm Alright" I say as a question. "Yes you are okay rainbow" Applejack crawled out from under the table then I did. "You want to go wake the other girl up" Applejack askes me I nod and go wake them up.