Love is Love

Aj's pov
I woke up to rd shaking me. "Applejack wake up" she says continue if to shake me. "What's up sugarcube?" I say sitting up. "Um, can you make me breakfast" she said looking at the ground.

"Sure thing sugarcube, what do you want?" I ask.
"Um can I have some toast" rainbow asked her voice sounding embarrassed. "Sure thing sugarcube" i say I get up and go yo the kitchen with rainbow behind me.

I put the bread in the toaster and go to get a plate, I take a plate and put it done on the bench I hear a giggle behind me.

"Yes how may I help you" I say turning around, I see rainbow with her hand over her mouth and she's giggling, I smile at how cute she's being. "You are very tall" rainbow said giggling. "Well compared to you I am you are only 4.6" I say back to her she looks at me and stops giggling and crosses her arms.

"I know I'm short you don't have to rub it in my face" rainbow said back then looked away, then the toaster was heard, rainbow ran to the toaster. She basically looked like a little kid running to the fringe to go candy, just adorable.

"Alright, calm down rainbow I will make the toast" I say going to the fridge. "Hey rainbow what do you want on your toast" I ask. " peanut butter" rainbow said. I grab that and put it on the toast, yesterday she said she doesn't like normal butter on anything so I just but the peanut butter on. When I finish I hand the plate to her and she goes to sit at the table. "Hmmm this is good" rainbow said. "Really?" I say. "It's just peanut butter"I continuse my sentence. "I know that's why it's good" she says.