Movie night part 2

Applajacks Pov

I continue to pat rainbows head and give dagger eyes at pinkie. "Your okay rainbow, like I told you it's just pinkie" I try to calm her I guess it work because she stop shaking and looked at me with those beautiful big magenta eyes. "Hey what's ya looking at" I say a little flirtatious, then she smiles. "Hi" her voice is so cute I say in my head. "Um Aj you said that out loud" I blush slightly. "So let's continue to watch the movie" rarity said. "Um Aj" I hear rainbow say. "Yes sugercube" I say. "Sorry for getting scared, as you know I don't like loud noises" she looked almost.... ashamed?. "It's fine sugercube really, you just got scared" I say.

We watch the movie, by we I mean everyone but rd. "aww she fell asleep on Aj" fluttershy whispers. "It is very cute" rarity says also. "Shhh you will wake her up" I say softly. "Sorry darling you know how we are" rarity says. "it's fine we should get to bed" I say I try to get up but remember RD is asleep on me."I guess I have to pick her up" I do and put her on the mattress. "Aj" rainbows eyes open alittle. "Shh go back to sleep" I say and she does. "Night girls" "night Aj" I here them say.

I wonder what will happen tomorrow?

Thanks for reading!