Gamer girls and a secret reveled

Third person
Rainbow dash and applejack we're playing a fighting video game together.

Rd's pov
I was beating AJ and a fighting game called humans vs hybrids (not a actual game that I know of) I was about to win when AJ killed me at the last second.

"Oh come on" I say throwing the controller on the bed. "You got to be kidding me!". "What did I tell you rd I'm good at video game" Applejack says her voice having the 'i'm better than you' tone. "That's for sure" I say back annoying at myself. "Oh come on rd you can't be mad you lost" Applejack said. "I hate loosing" I say.
"Not my fault you weren't paying attention" Applejack said.

I growl at her, Applejack looks at me confused. I cover my mouth with my hand and look away. "Rd, did you just growl?" Applejack asks me. "N-no of course not I'm not a werewolf or anything" I say.

"Rd, you don't have to lie, now please say the truth, are you a werewolf" Applejack said looking at me in the eyes, her eyes has that look that said she wanted the complete truth. I look back into her eyes then look away. "Fine I'm a werewolf hybrid" I say looking at the ground ashamed.

"Skittles theres nothing wronge with that" Applejack says to me. I look at her confused. "Okay first, did you call me skittles and second there's so much wronge with being a werewolf" I say.
"Okay first yes I called you skittles and second, who cares if your a werewolf like I said there's nothing wronge with that" Applejack said putting a arm around me like a side hug. "Being a werewolf makes you special" Applejack says. It does not but I just nod.

Ajs pov
I know rd just did a fake nod, I know she does not believe me but when we go to the carnival I will make her believe that she's beautiful. I will make her believe that she is everything, everything to me

I must, because she's my everything.