Carnival love and fun

(Oh and I changed my writing style so sorry also get comfy because this is long)

Ajs pov

Today was the day It was the carnival, I was so nervous I was playing with my hair. I was wearing a flannel that was red and some blue jeans with some cowboy boots and my cowboy hat.

"Breath Applejack, you will do fine"

I told my self, I get a text saying that rd is ready, I grab my keys, phone, and Wallet and I got in my car.

It took me about 12 minutes to get to rd's place, I was shocked, her house was so rundown, the roof was bent and parts of it were gone, the windows were broken, and the paint on the house was all patchy.

I get out of my car and walk to her door and knock, I step away from the door alittle and start to hear a mans voice yelling. I can easily make it out.

Rd's pov
I was ready to go with Aj to the carnival, I walk down stairs, I was wearing a white tank top with a blue jacket and I was wearing black tights with a rainbow lighting bolt on the side of them.

"Younge last were do you think you're going" my "father" says walking to me, his face having the look of hatred.

"I'm going with a friend to the carnival" I say looking at the window, I see Ajs car and AJ get out of it.

"Did you finish your chores" he says looking at me, his body is so masculine, it's scary.

"N-no but I-" my sentence was interrupted by him yelling at me.

"YOU ARE SO USELESS I TOLD YOU TO DO 49 THINGS THATS ALL" he screams in my face.

The door bell rings and I run to open it  but my "father" stops me.

"When you come back, I'm giving you more chores" his voice so low, the look in his eyes scaring me half to death.

"Y-yes father" I say and run to the door, I open it and see Aj in a red flannel, blue jeans, cowboy boots, and her cowboy hat.

"You ready" Applejack says looking at me.

"Yep" i say, she takes my hand and we walk to the car, she opens the door for me.

"Here you go m'lady" Applejack says in a very almost posh voice

"Why thank you" I say and get in the car. "Your such a lady" I laugh.

Applejack walks around to her side and opens her door, and starts the car.

We were driving for about 2 minutes when the radio came on.

"This is my favorite song!" I say, I hear Applejack laugh.

"What's so funny" I say

"Nothing I just find it adorable how exciting you got" she says.

I blush looking at the window.

Ajs pov

I look at the road and see that we are here.

I park the car and get out to go to rd's side, I open the door for her.

"Why thank you" rainbow says getting out of the car. I shut the door and go to grab my phone, wallet and keys.

"I already order two free passes so we can go on any rides we want for free" I say, rainbows face lights up with happiness like a child getting candy.

"Really!!" Rainbows says.

"Yep" I say.

"Well let's go" she says.

Rds pov

As soon as I heard Aj say that I just lit up with happiness.

"Well we're so you want to go first" applejack asks me taking my hand.

"I don't know" I say my voice sounding shaky since I don't do well with a lot of people around me, I'm pretty sure Aj could tell because she squeezed my hand lightly.

"You are okay rainbow, I'm here what do you want to do" applejacks voice sounding so soft and calm it helped me calm down.

"Umm maybe that game" rainbow said pointing to a game called ring toss.

"Alright, lets go then" applejack says to me.

As we are walking we start having a small conversation.

"Your most probably going to beat me" I say.

"Why do you think that?" Applejack asks me.

"Because I have never played before" I say.

"I'm sure you are going to get at least one" applejack says.

" I won't but okay" I say we walk up to the canoe booth and show him our wrist bands. He nods and gives us the things.

"So what you have to do is toss those so they land on the stand, if you girls get all of them you get on of the big prizes, if one of youse win you get one small prize. Got it" he said we nod

I do the first throw and get it. Time passes and we win.

"Alright girls what do you want" he says.

"Rd you chose" I here applejack say to me.

"Can I have that rainbow panda one" I say.

"Sure thing" he says walking to the back and grabbing it. He passes it to me.

Hope you girls have fun" he says.

Time passes and it's night time.

"Hey rd do you want to go on the Ferris wheel" Applejack says to me.

"Yep!" I say,one problem I have a fear of hights.

"Alright let's go" Applejack says.

We get on the ride and it gets to the top.

"Wow this is beautiful" l say

"Not as beautiful as you" Applejack says.

I roll my eyes. "You are so cheesy Aj" I laugh a little

"Are you okay rd, you seem scared" Applejack askes me.

"No I'm fi-" my sentence was interrupted when the power on the ferries wheel turned off.

"Nope I'm not okay" I say
My voice becoming shaky, I see Applejack turn on her phone.

"Hey,hey,hey rainbow calm down you are okay, I'm here nothing is going to happen to you" Applejack says she puts her arm around me, she puts her phone down on her lap and strokes my hair.

"Your okay" Applejack repeats.

I nod my head the rides lights turn back on.

I sigh of relief.

"Do you want to go home now" Applejack asks me.

"Yes, it's a little past my time to be home" I say.

We get of the Ferris wheel and applejack drives me home.

"I have fun today see ya" I say and kiss her on the lips for a second and go into my house.

Ajs pov

She just kissed me on the lips. Best.day.ever