Part-19- Sudden mishappenings..!!

Kartik was trying to figure out the burnt pages pages of the dairy when suddenly his heart ached... He felt someone stabbing him.. and immediately he spoke...

Kartik- Naira... !!!

But she had long gone angrily leaving the house... He started becoming tensed... He quickly left the room as it as and started to go out when mishti interrupted...

Mishti- Bff.. aap khan jaa rhe ho... Aur Naira di khan hai..

Kartik- Mishti tum bss kaira ka dhyaan rkho.. main abhi Naira ko lekar ata hun..

And saying this he ran out of the house grabbing his car keys sweating..
He drove the car too fastly not knowing in which direction he had to go.. as it was night time.. or say almost morning.. there was darkness still.. he didn't knew where he was going...

His just followed his heart.. all he was worried about was Naira's well being... He had already started feeling restless.. sweat beads and tears covering his forehead and eyes...

Was Naira in a problem...??? Well.. don't know.. his heart said soo....

And suddenly he stopped his car with a sudden halt to witness the most awaited shock.... Naira's car had hit a tree...

He knew it.. he knew it.. she wasn't Okk.. and here his eyes flooded with tears... His world came to an end... There could be any consequences.. He was afraid to go and check upon.... His heart was beating faster and faster...

He got out of the car and immediately rushed to her car... And alas... She wasn't there... But he saw something unusual... A stain of blood on the staring wheel... Oh god.. what was happening...

He fell down with a thud seeing that stain of blood.. his heart was beating more faster and faster.... His eyes were already full of tears....

He ran and looked around but she was no where to be seen... Walking... Actually not walking..but running.. running a bit forward he saw her back..
He saw her lifelessly walking on the road and he got a new life..

He quickly ran to her and went infront of her.. she was startled to see him....the messy hair.. the tears stains.. dirty clothes... She was startled to see him...

And he saw her like that... Blood had dried up on her forehead... Her hair fully messy... No spark in her eyes.. infact they were red due to constant crying...

Without wasting a second he engulfed her into a tight hug startling her.. still standing lifeless...

After few minutes of his solace.. he spoke up still hugging her..

Kartik- Ye kya halat bnai hai tumne apni.. pagal ho gyi ho kya... Ye kya krr rhi thi.. aur yeh khoon.. (he said touching her forehead..)
Ye sb kya hai naira... Tumhe pta hai mujhprr kya beet rhi thi.. agr tumhe Kuch ho jaata to... Chlo meri chodo.. kaira k baare mein to soch leti.. usko kya jwaab dogi.. btana... Pehle hi uss bchi ne bhut kuch dekha hai.. aur ab tum.. kyun krr rhi ho Naira aisa.. kyun....

He continued shouting at her holding her shoulders infact digging his nails in them.... Her eyes continuously wenting out tears...

Kartik- kyun krr rhi ho aisa Naira.. (he finally spoke the loudest he could and she couldn't bear it more..)

Naira- kyunki tum meri baat nhi maan rhe... Kaira se pyaar krte ho na... To ye bhi sun lo.. agr tum mere yaa uske paas rhoge to uski jaan khtre mein hai.. tumahre Papa meri bchi ko maar denge.... Isiliye... Plzz plzz meri zindgi se chle jao... Main apni iss choti si family k saath khush hun.... Tum bhi jao India vapis... Apni biwi k saath rho... Yhaan mere saath nhi... Atleast uske saath to dhokha mt krro...

Kartik couldn't register her words.. all what she said... His world had already shaken..biwi.. Papa... He couldn't understand what all she was talking about... His eyes were just in a wide shock... He didn't knew what to say.. what to react..  his eyes burning with anger with this truth... Angry hurt eyes.. resulting to tears....

And suddenly she fainted.... But whatever the situation maybe he always held her in his arms....

Completely panicked...and how could I more describe the turmoil of emotions running inside him.. completely broken...and now she fainted...

He stated patting her cheeks...

Kartik- Naira.. Naira.. kya hua tumhe...

And he quickly put her in the passenger seat of his car and made and himself started driving.. all the way talking to a lifeless Naira...

Reaching the hospital doors he picked her in his arms and rushed inside... Panting and breathing heavily...

Soon she was taken inside the ward and kartik had to reluctantly wait outside... But all the time tears flowing his eyes...

Soon the doctor came and called kartik inside and he saw Naira sleeping peacefully... Actually not peacefully... Her cheeks still had tear marks.... Her head was bandaged....

Doctor- don't worry Mr. Goenka... Your wife is fine... Just got unconscious due to he head injury and yeah... It seems she is under some depression...because she fainted due to soo much stress only... I have given her medicines.. she will be unconscious within an hour...

Kartik- Thnkuu doctor..

And the doctor went outside and kartik sat besides Naira...

Kartik- kyun.. kyun Naira... Kyun chupayi mujhse ye batein .. aur ye koi galtfaimi... Main to hmesha se hi tumhara tha Naira... Aur tumhara hi rhunga.... Tum aise soch bhi kaise skti ho k tumahri jgh meri life mein koi aur le skta hai... Kyun naira.. ek baar.. bss ek baar mujhse aakr k keh to deti... Aur rhi baat dad ki.. actually dad nhi.. Mr. Goenka.. unse to main baad mein baat krr lunga.. pehle tum theek ho jao... Naira.. main vayda krta hun... Tumhe aur hmari bchi ko kuch nhi hone dunga.. kbhi nhi...

And he kissed her forehead....

Okk... This was too emotional..😫😫 can't write more... But it is 1000 words as promised... Itne request aa rhe the iss ff ko update krne k liye k I had no other option.. abhi likhna hi pda...
Anyways.. abhi 1-2 din ruk k milega iska update..😂😂

Till then VOTE and COMMENT..
And yeah.. last part mein I havent reached the desired votes so was a bit angry... But anyways iss part pe krr dena if u really liked it...

Love you all..
Ishi..