Part3

Naira rushed to the cabin without seeing the place and name, screaming Kaira Kaira...

Here Kaira was sitting in Kartik's lap and they were totally engaged in talking until they heard a screaming voice... Kartik for the first time was so openly talking to someone... He found the voice familier until it reached his cabin...

Naira- Kaira.. kaira...

Kaira- Oh that's mumma's voice... Mumma's calling me.. so u ll let her go naa...

Kartik- Yes baby...

Kaira- Thnkuu.. (and she kissed his cheek) and peez come in the evening to my house...

That's when Naira entered the cabin like a storm and got shocked seeing the sight infront of her...
Her Kaira sitting in her Kartik's lap and both were playing... Tears rolled down her eyes.. That's when Kartik sensed someone's gaze and he held his head up and got shocked seeing her..

His eyes stuck to her... Her eyes stuck to his... Tears rolling down from their eyes... After 5 long years he was seeing her.. still the same.. those hair those eyes.. everything... She was still the same.. but one thing had lost and it was that spark...that spark which was always present from the time she met him before....

And same was the case with him... Both stared for long and here little kaira was still in his lap busy playing with his tie...

Just then Mishti entered...

Mishti- Naira di... (But she stopped in midway when she saw Kartik... Both were so engrossed in one another that they didn't even hear Mishti...)

Mishti- (shouting) Bff....

That's when Kartik and Naira's trance broke...
Naira held herself....
Naira- Kaira.. y do u go here and there without my permission... Come to me...

And Kaira came out of Kartik's grip in fear and came to Naira...

Kartik got shocked...

Kartik- Naira....

But she didn't speak..

Naira- Mishti Kaira... Come we r getting late...

Mishti- no di...

Naira- Mishti plzz... (And she dragged mishti and Kaira out from the office)

Kaira- Mumma.. u know that uncle I mean Mr. handsome ish very nice...

Naira- I told u many times Kaira.. don't talk to strangers.. when will u understand.. (she yelled)

Kaira started crying and a turmoil was growing in Naira... She didn't knew she was supposed to be happy to sad..  she didn't knew what to do... Her inner self wanted to go to Kartik and cry in his arms... Tell kaira that he is her father... But how could she....

They directly went home and Kaira was angry with Naira so she went to her room...

Naira broke down... Mishti tried consoling Naira...

Mishti- Naira di... Apko unse baat krni chahiye... Kaira k liye....

Naira- Nhi mishti.. vo mera past hai.. aur mera present tum aur Kaira ho... Main tumhe Kuch nhi hone de skti.. hume yhaan se duur jaana hoga.... Main kaira ko kbhi pta nhi chlna dungi k kartik...

Mishti- Nhi Naira di... aap glt krr rhe ho... Acha vo sb chodo.. Kaira ko to aise hi daant diya na... vo apne room hai... Usko bday vale din to sad nhi krr skte naa.. aur vaise bhi apne usse kbhi nhi daanta...

Naira- Haan Mishti..  Tum shi keh rhi ho.. main abhi jaati hun uske paas... Main apni problems mein uss bchi ko to nhi preshaan krr skti naa...

And Naira went to Kaira and apologised from her.. firstly Kaira didn't listen but then she forgives Naira...

Kaira- Mumma.. plzz make me ready...  Today my all frnds will come from school.... And mumma u wear a nice dress today.. wait Kaira will tell.. come...

And Kaira dragged her to her room and opened her cupboard... After lot of searching here and there Kaira found a blue coloured saree...

Kaira- Mumma... This new saree.. u didn't wear anytime.... It's so nice.. plzz wear this one...

Naira's smile went away seeing that saree..

Naira- No kaira.. not this one.. give me something else naa..

Kaira- No mumma.... This only.. otherwise I will not talk to you... Ktti...

Naira- Okk Okk... But first let me make you ready... Then your friends will start coming..

And Naira was making Kaira ready...

On the other hand... In the office...

As soon as Naira left tears formed in Kartik's eyes...
Kartik- Naira.. kyun.. kyun chodkar gyi tum mujhe... Pure paanch saal Baad.. kyun... Ek baar bhi mn nhi kiya mujse baat krne ka.. lekin.. lekin main puchkar to rhunga tumse.. akhir kya kmi thi mere pyaar mein... Kya..

(and in anger he threw everything present there when his eyes went to the paper on which the address of her house was written....)

Kartik- (to himself) Kaira.. kaira kaun hai.. mumma... Khin kaira... Naira ne itni jldi move on.. nhi vo aisa nhi krr skti... To kya kaira...

(He got so much confused)

Kartik- (to himself) Mujhe aaj jaana hoga... Kaira k birthday pe.. mujhe mere saare swalon k jwaab chahiye...

So he left the office early only and bought many gifts for Kaira as he was very excited because Kaira had made a special place in his heart.. and headed towards Naira's home while Naira didn't knew Kaira has called Kartik too...

So Naira made Kaira ready wearing a beautiful frock and some beautiful hair accessories and she was looking no less than a princess.. mishti also got ready so she took Kaira downstairs so that Naira could get ready..

Naira- (seeing the saree) Maine ye yhaan kaise rkh di... Mujhe isse pehle hi upr rkh dena chahiye tha taaki kaira ka dhyaan hi naa jaaye... Ye to kartik ki di hui saree h naa... (And she became emotional)

Okk this much for now...  I hope u are liking this short story.. sorry I know there's not much matter in this.. I mean romance and all.. but plzz VOTE AND COMMENT.. If u like it... Give honest reviews plzzz....