Epilogue..!!

After 1 year....

Kaira were happily married... Living in their little world of joy with their daughter Kaira... Who was the angel of their lives... Her papa's princess... And her Papa always pampered her a lot...
They had permanently settled in Switzerland... Mishti, kaira and chotu kaira... A perfectly happy family... Kartik had left the Goenkas and till now he didn't make any contact with them... In this one year naira supported him a lot in establishing a business and due to their skills, intelligence and hard work it was touching the peaks of success... Kaira industries it was known...

Starting with a beautiful morning.... Sleeping peacefully in each other's arms... Blessed by the sun rays falling from the large window of their mention... Life had completely changed in this one year... The thing that didn't change was their love.. actually.. no...well.. it increased more... Slowly he opened his eyes and saw his wife tightly clutching his shirt and sleeping like a cute baby... She was no less than his little princess... His queen... he stared at her face for long.. he could do it for hours... and He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead murmuring 'i love you..' and she too opened her eyes with a bright smile on her face...
She had the habit of waking up to this gesture only.. and he loved her waking up like that...

But then being Mrs. Naira Kartik Goenka.. looking at the time and screamed...the task he was used to... She always did that..

Naira- Kartik.. 8 bj gye.. aur hum abhi tk so rhe hain.... Tumne mujhe uthaya kyun nhi...

Kartik- Aaj chutti hai naira.. office mein bhi.. aur kaira k school mein bhi.. it's a national holiday today...

Naira- So what kartik.. kaira must be awake...

Kartik- Haan to theek hai na.. mishti Hai uske saath... Tum thodi der zyada so gyi fr Kya hogya....

Naira- tum naa jaane do...

And she got up from the bed... Tied her messy hair into a loose bun and left the room.. he too went behind her...

Naira- Mishti... Kaira.. uth gye aap log.. sorry sorry.. mumma ko thodi der  hogyi uthne mein....

Mishti- It's Okk naira di.. prr aap dekho naa kaira ko .. pta nhi kya hogya.. jb se hum walk prr jaakr aye hain bol rhi hai main mumma Papa se gussa hun.. main puch rhi hun Kya hogya to kuch nhi bol rhi.. aur ye dekho.. breakfast bhi nhi complete kiya...

Kartik- Good morning..
He came out of the room..

Mishti- Good morning bff... Ab aap hi smbhalo apni princess ko.. dekho subh se muh fulakr baithi hai... Main jaa rhi hun.. mujhe Kuch important kaam hai...

And Mishti went from there to her room to do some work leaving the three alone.... Kartik and Naira went towards kaira who was sitting on the dinning table folding her tiny arms across her chest making a cute pout.. she was looking too cute...

Kartik- (wispering in Naira's ear..) Bilkul same 2 same jaise tum krti ho...

Naira blushed and hit him lightly with her elbow...

Kartik- Aw.. Meri princess.. Kya hua beta... Gussa kyun ho mumma Papa se...

Kaira- Kyunki aap mere liye koi chotu brother nhi leke aye... Khelne k liye.. mere saare friends k paas chotu brother yaa sister hain...

Kartik and Naira widened their eyes to this statement of hers and naira slightly blushed...He sat on the chair and made Kaira sit on his lap..

Kartik- To Papa ki princess ko ek chotu brother chahiye...

And kaira nodded her head cutely and innocently...

Kaira- Haan mujhe ek chotu baby chahiye khelne k liye... Chahiye mtlb chahiye... Nhi to main aapse ktti ho jaungi...