Part-22- A trap it was..!!!

#shineawards
Avlovesneil
Mehakbhambri
beautiful_lifez

And so as my readers requested for two parts today... I somehow managed write... Around 1400 words... Hope u like it...

And he angrily walked outside after leaving his point to Naira...
And here Naira sat in a pool of guilty.... She started recalling the things....

Flashback....

The day Mr. Goenka asked her to meet alone and then leaving his son she was already broken by heart.. though she didn't tell kartik because never did she wished to separate a father and a son..

But that evening she came to know she is pregnant... She cried and tried to call kartik but to their bad luck his phone was going unreachable.... Since he had a function at the house so his dad kept him busy.. and also tried that he didn't talk to Naira much....

Gathering all the courage she went up to Kartik's house.. it was almost dark but Alas...!! She wasn't allowed in the house since there was a function going on and her name wasn't in the guest list.... Somehow she managed to sneak inside making sure not to harm the life inside her.... Making her way for the first time into his house she reached the garden and saw Kartik...

A smile immediately crept her lips but soon it faded away when she saw them saying all those words.... But then she thought to confront him... But again her bad luck.. as she was about to walk forward a lady pulled her and covered her mouth with her hand and she was thrown infront of Mr. Goenka and she was shocked...

Manish- Maine tumse kha tha k mere bete se duur rho.. are naam hai hmara iss sheher mein.... Tumhe kya lgta hai.. hum kisi aisi vaisi ldki se uski shaadi krva dengi... Nhi aisa nhi hoga.. smjhi tum.. aur maine tumhe bola tha tumhe kitne paise chahiye.. mere bete ko chod do aur paise le lo... Prr tum to fr aa gyi....

And she cried infront of him and with a heavy heart she spoke....

Naira- Plzz uncle.. mujhe kartik se ek baar krne dijiye.... Plzz... Mera kartik se baat krna bhut zroori hai...  Plzz uncle...

Manish- acha aisi bhi kya baat krni hai tumhe mere bete se... Zroor kuch chahiye hoga... Zroor usse in magarmach k aansuon k jaal mein fsana hoga... Lekin mera beta tumse nhi milna chahta....

Naira- aisa nhi hai uncle.. aap mujhe glt smjh rhe hain... Main kartik se bhut pyaar krti hun... Plzz uncle... Plzz mera uss se baat krna bhut zroori hai uncle...

Manish- Bnd kro apni bakwaas and he pulled her hair and a lady pulled her hair and threw her on the ground and she shouted in pain...

Naira- Plzz aisa mt kijiye...mera bcha...

Manish smiled and came forward and spoke....

Manish- Ruk jao... Utho beta..
And Naira stood up with great difficulty...

Manish- to ye bcha....

Naira- Mera aur kartik...

Manish- Waah.. ek nya treeka mere bete ko fsaane ka... Iss bche k saath hi uski daulat hadpna chahti ho na.. prr aisa nhi ho skta... Chli jao yhaan se... Mera beta to tumhari shkl bhi nhi dekhna chahti.. minister ji ki beti hai naa Gayatri Deora..... Aj uski uske saath sagai hai...

And naira's heart broke into pieces..it was even painful than someone back stabbing her.. it felt someone had taken her life..
She wouldn't have believed this lie if she hadn't seen that drama in the garden....

Manish spoke in anger...

Manish- Bahar faink do iss kachre ko..  actually nhi.. tumhe mere bete ki zindgi se bhut duur jaana hoga...