I LIVE

Hi! I don't know how many of you have stuck around waiting for this book, but I appreciate your patience even though I definitely don't deserve it.

     A lot has been going on, and no excuse can make up for my absence. However I'll just say I lost my love for writing and I didn't feel the need or want to continue with my stories. I can't really explain it, but it is what it is, y'know?

     Anyway, I'm here to tell you all that I'm back! I've recently been developing character bios and jotting down new plot and story ideas and I can genuinely say I'm ready to start anew!

     That being said, I'm going to be rewriting both of my published stories. I feel as though I've really improved since I first began the two, so I'd like to give my all to fix them both rather than abandoning them for shiner stories.

     The way I'm going to go about this is as follows:

     1) I'll be taking down the published parts within the next week or so, hopefully.

     2) I'll be re-releasing the chapters as I see fit, and they'll most likely have changed a TON. (the character names and whatnot will be the same to save from confusion, but the plot may have altered in some ways)

     ^ Not really much of a plan, but let me just say I'm so excited for this all to kick off!

     As for my updating schedule, I'm going to try to post at least once every other week.

     I'm currently in my junior year of high school and also my freshman year of college, so things are a bit hectic offline. And as for online (as nerdy as this is going to sound), I'm a staff member on a server that can sometimes preoccupy my online time. Fear not, however! I'm going to try to balance my time with a plethora of sticky notes and reminders on my phone.

     To end this off, I want to say thank you for sticking around here after all this time and thank you for not giving up on me!

     See you soon!