Hello, Best Friend?

The girl sat in her room, with the door locked and as she had finally finished the final episode of produce 101 season 2, she shed a tear...Sure, she was very happy for the final contestants, now together as one band... Wanna one. And yet, she felt a pain in her heart... A pain that her beloved Park Sungwoo left there after his elimination in episode 8.

"Oppa!! Eotteokhae oppa!!" she cried. "You should have won!! I voted for you!!! SARANGHAEYO OPPA!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SCREAMING FOR YOU FUCKING MEATBALL!!!!" a voice screamed from the kitchen.

"SHUT UP MOM!! I'M HAVING A MOMENT RIGHT NOW!!!!" she screamed back.

Madde decided that she had had enough. And as she rose from her bed, she took her phone and called her best friend Alex. 'I think it's time we took a trip together...' she thought.

************************************

*ring ring* *ring ring*

"Oh shit, not her..." the boy whispered to his friend.

"Hmm? Who is it?" she replied back.

"It's that girl from school again, Madde. You know, the one that was always laughing at me every day, whenever she sees me" he said sadly.

"Aw... It's okay Alex, I know how scary she was" she paused, "But, how did she get your number?" Louise asked.

"Eniro maybe?" he continued, "she called me about a month ago, and as soon as I answered and said 'Hello, who is this?' she made a weird noise and hung up". They both kept starring at the screen as in continued to ring.

*ring ring* *ring ring*

"So, are you gonna answer that?" Louise asked with caution.

"I guess I have to, or else she won't stop calling" Alex said as he finally pressed the green button.

"Hello?" he asked slowly.

"Hello from the other side, I must have called a thousand times, to tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done, but when I call you never seem to be home" the strange voice sang, "Haha jk, not rly... Anyways, SUP BEST FRIEND, WANT TO GO TO KOREA WITH ME TOMORROW??? I HAVE TO FIND MY OPPA!!"

"Eh, no thanks... I'd rather not. Plus, I don't have any money." he said awkwardly.

"OH NO PROBLEM, I'LL JUST GO ROB A BANK" she said loudly "LOL JK, I'LL JUST STEAL MY DAD'S CREDIT CARD!!!!"

"Oh god, she's such a psycho" Louise whispered.

"OH IS THAT LOUISE???? HELLO SECOND BEST FRIEND!!! WANT TO HELP ME FIND MY OPPA TOO???"

"Nooo, what's with you? Why are you being so weird?" Louise replied.

"I'm not weird..." Madde said in a suddenly sad and quiet voice...

"Hey, hey, stop, both of you..." Alex interrupted. "So... why the hell did you want us to go to Korea with you?"

"BECAUSE I HAVE TO FIND MY OPPA" she screamed once again "I'LL EVEN PAY FOR YOU BOTH"

"Oh really!? Well then... Okay, sure let's go to Korea!" *click* he said and quickly hung up before the strange girl could reply.

"Alex, what the hell was that? We can't go to Korea! We can't trust her!" Louise argued.

"I know that but let's go anyway and then we can just ditch her." Alex said calmly.

"Okaaay... Well, I guess it's time to pack our bags then."