Jasse Home Alone

"Can we please not do this today?"

"No... I'm sorry it had to end this way,  but I'm breaking up with you..." Jasse mumbled.

"No, you're not."

"My god! You're the one breaking up with me, I know, I'm sorry I'm so weak... " She collapsed onto her knees on the floor.

"Jesus Christ Jasse, It's not like we're never going to see each other..."

"What have I done to deserve this cruel faith you have bestowed upon me?!" Jasse wept to herself as she held onto the other person's leg.

"I'm just moving to another part of Seoul."

"Lord have mercy on my soul and put my ashes to rest with my hoodies, for this world has forsaken me." She continued.

"Are you done yet..?" Sabbe said unenthusiastically, at her friend who sat on the floor begging, while she was drinking her final cup of coffee for that morning.

"Yup, I think I am now." Jasse said as she stood up again and brushed off some dust of her jeans, satisfied with her dramatic act. "this seems like a good enough send off for you..."

"Was it really necessary? I mean, not that I didn't enjoy every second of those painful 8 minutes that took." Sabbe chuckled as she put her Mumin cup into the sink to wash it.

"Don't question my actions, that was completely necessary! You deserved a proper goodbye before you move downtown!"

"You do realize this whole show made me think I should've left sooner?" Sabbe laughed as she lightly slapped Jasse on the back.

"Pfff, I was a great roommate, you'll die of boredom within a week without me." Jasse smirked as she went and grabbed the last box of Sabbe's things from the living room.

"Well, then you'd at least finally get my PS4..." Sabbe chuckled and pointed at the brown moving box in Jasse's arms marked 'Electronics'.  

"28 STAB WOUNDS HERE WE GO" Jasse shouted as she disappeared out the front door with said box towards Sabbe's car.

It had taken quite a while to get everything fixed, but finally, Sabbe found a nice apartment near the studio she worked at. It was almost dead center of Seoul and a walking distance to everything. Sabbe had been roommates with Jasse for a couple of years since she moved to Korea. She didn't mind living with Jasse even though she was a bit difficult sometimes- no wait- most of the time... and Jasse didn't mind going back to living alone again for a while.

********* Hours later *********

"Hey, Jasse! I forgot my VR-set and to return the key to your apartm-"

Sabbe stood outside the door of her previous home, ready to knock when she noticed it was slightly ajar. Sabbe opened the door slowly and almost didn't recognize the hallway that she had stood in only hours prior. Soft creepy music played throughout the room and it was completely pitch black aside from a couple of small candles lighting every other step.

"Jasse?" Sabbe asked worriedly as she peeked her head in through the door frame not daring to go inside.

"Hey, Jasse!" she called out louder this time. Loud panicked shuffling of multiple feet, a man cursing, and something getting knocked over could be heard from inside the living room.

Out of sheer terror and shock, Sabbe quickly closed the front door and locked it from the outside with the spare key she was supposed to return. She picked up her phone in a shaken frenzy and called the first person she could think of.