Call

Later that day ----

"Oh my gosh why is Zac Efron so perfect" Ella cried as we watched High School Musical 2. " I know oh my gosh" i cried back. Right now, we were at her house watching High School Musical with her little sister and cousin. "You guys are almost 20 and you're crying" her little sister said laughing. "Shut Up Cas!" Ella yelled throwing her pop-corn. We laughed and started a popcorn fight. "Dude that went down my shirt!" i yelled. 

"Okay. Stop. I cant. Breath" Ella said between breaths. "We've only been fighting for a minute and youre tired?" i asked in a 'are-you-serious' tone. "Shut up" she said. "Hey, take me home, its late" i said throwing her popcorn. "Kay" she said getting up. I grabed my things and hugged the girls. "Bye little ones" i said walking out the room. "MOM IM TAKING DIANA HOME" Ella shouted before we left.

"I had so much fun tonight" i giggled. "Im glad" she laughed. I smiled back. I heard my phone ringing so i grabbed it and checked who was calling. Shawn. I answered, "Hey" i said. No response. "Hello?" i said. Nothing. But i heard voices in the back. It sounded like Shawn, but with someone else. "Shawn?"

"Stop it babe" i heard a girl giggle. "No" i heard Shawn laugh. "Who is it?" Ella asked. "Shawn, but he isn't talking to me, he's with someone.." i said taking the phone off my ear. "Oh hell no" Ella said stoping the car. "Ella! you can't just stop the car in the middle of the road!" i whispered-yelled not wanting Shawn to hear. "Theres no one around. Give me the phone" she demanded. "No" i shook my head. "Give. me. the. phone." she said sternly. I put speaker then handed her the phone.

"Shawn!" she yelled on the phone. "Woah, what was that?" i heard Shawn say. "On the phone!" Ella shouted again. "fuck" i heard him whisper. "Yeah. You little shit, you and Diana are over. Don't bother calling her again, buh-bye. Oh and next time you butt-dial Diana, make sure its when she's around me, so i can go off on your ass. Bye" she said. "No wai-" Shawn tried saying but Ella hung up.

"Ella?!" i shouted. "What?" she shrugged. I leaned back in my seat and felt my eyes getting watery. "Im sorry" she sighed. "no, don't be." i said already crying. 'Oh come here hun" she said stretching out her arms. I turned around and hugged her letting all my emotions out. "I thought he loved me" i mumbled on her shoulder. "Sh. Come on, lets get you home. Sleep over?" she said letting go of the hug and holding me by my shoulders. I wipped away the tears and tried smiling. "please" i said. 

I couldn't believe. Shawn IS cheating on me. I don't know with who, but he is. I held back my tears not wanting to waste my tears on him anymore. After all we've been through, after 3 years of being together, he decides to cheat on me. I know im not perfect but really? Couldn't he just of braking up with me before hurting me this bad? My heart is broken. Not into milions of pieces, but its more like sand. Its like my heart has been burned and turned into ashes. Too much pain right now, im surprised im not showing it.

We got home, and everyone was there except the twins. We walked in, and everyone turned to look at me. "Oh Hey Dia- Woah what happened?" Jack G stood up from the couch and walked over to me. Right then and there, i couldn't hold the tears back. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "What happened?" Gabe asked walking up to us. "Should i tell them?" sighing. I nodded still hugging Jack while crying on his chest. 

"On our way here, Shawn accidently called Diana, and um... we heard him with someone else.." she said slowing down at the end. I felt Jack tense up. He grabbed my shoulders and let go of the hug. "Is it true?" he asked. I looked up to see his face, and it was full of anger. I looked back down and nodded. "I'm going to kill him" He said clenching his fist. "Please dont" i said. "Diana, he's not getting away with this." my brother Jack added. I bit my lip and looked back down crying even more. 

"Youre not with him anymore, right?" Gabe asked. I didn't want to say yes. I wanted to say no, because i still want to be with him. I love him, and having to say yes hurts. I nodded and covered my face with my hands. "I.. broke them up.." Ella added. I heard someone walk down the staris and i knew it was mom and dad. "Whats going on?" Dad asked. Nobody answered, they all moved so they could see me, and onced they did moom ran up to me. "Baby whats wrong?" she hugged me. 

"Shawn and I... are over" i cried even harder. "What?" mom and dad asked simultaneously. "Can we just NOT talk about this." i said sternly tired of talking about this. "I just want to sleep right now, and hope that this was all a misunderstanding.." i cried. "because i know Shawn wouldn't do that to me.. he said he loved me, and i love him" i added. 

They all gave me a sad look. "Oh hunny" my mom tried hugging me again. "No, just no." i said stepping away. I pushed everyone out of my way and ran upstairs. "Diana!" i heard Jack G yelling. I got to my room and slamed the door closed making the kids wake-up. "Sh.." i sluttered not being able to talk. They started crying, and it was just too much for me. "Please, dont cry baby, go back to sleep" i said rubbing their cheecks with my finger. I gave them their binky, and they shut up. I slightly smiled, and felt the tear stains on my cheeck. 

I sat on the floor and pulled my knees closer to me. "But it thought he loved me.." i said to myself crying.

"But i thought he loved me..." i repeated.

-----

Guys idon't want you to get the wrong Idea about Arianna.. I like her, i just thought i'd be fun to put her in this. (:

Just clearing  things out d:

Vote - Comment - Share - Please and Thank youu ❤

_Dianaa xo