No

Diana's POV*

"Let me get that" i said when the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and opened it. I looked up, and saw him. "Shawn?" i said. What was he doing here? Why did he come? What? "Hey, can we talk?" he asked looking to the ground. "Um.." i said. I looked back at Jack and he was looking at me. He shook his head no, and i gave him a sorry look. He rolled his eyes, stood up, and walked to the backyard. "Sure." i said. I walked outside and closed the door behing me."What do you want?" i said kind of rude.

"Diana i just want to say.." before he could say something else, my hand flew accros his face. "Ow, what the hell?" he said grabbing his cheek. "Sorry. I m-mean, you deserve it" i said. "I know" he said rubbing his cheek. "Are you okay?" i asked. "Im fine babe" he said. I tensed up a little hearing that word again, from him. He blushed then face palmed. "Um, you wanted to talk" i said. "Right." he sighed. "Then Talk" i sat down on my front door steps. "Okay" he said, then sat down next to me. "I just wanted to say, that im really sorry for what you think i did, i never cheated on you, and i never will. Diana, i love you, and you know that. Babe I-" "Don't call me that..." i cut him off. "Sorry. Anyways, i need you back. Im miserable without you Diana, and it drives me insane knowing youre not mine anymore. Diana please, just give me one more chance and i promise you won't regret it." he said grabbing my hand. I looked down at our interwined hands. To be honest, i missed him, and a lot. The fact that his skin is touching mine, makes me feel like everything is back to normal and that he's mine and im his. But, its not, anymore.

I kept looking down at our hands and i liked the feeling of us sitting down together in hand and hand. I looked up to him, and he was already looking at me. His beautiful brown eyes were looking straight at mine. We stayed still for a couple of minutes, but then he started leaning in. He got closer and closer until there was such a little space between us.

"Shawn" i whispered. "Please kiss me" he whispered back. I could feel his breath tickle my lips. I was so eager to lean in and kiss him pasionatly... but i can't. I don't feel like i used to feel when we were together. I don't feel those butterflies in my stomach right now, like i used to right when we were about to kiss. I don't ger sweaty palms anymore when he's around. I don't smile like crazy when he's looking straight into my eyes. Nothings the same anymore, and i don't think it will ever be again.

"Im sorry Shawn." i said backing up. "I can't" i shook my head. "But, why?" he asked. "Diana, please" he whispered. "I need you" he said. He kepts repeating, "Please, Diana, Please." and i could hear his voice cracking. "Dont do this to me." i said. "It's not fair" he sighed. "Its not fair?" i asked. I stood up as fast as i could and i went blind for a couple of seconds. "Its not fair?" i repeated. Shawn stood up and nodded. "Its not" i chuckled. "You know whats not fair? That fact that my children turned 2 without their father figure. The fact that my brothers took more care of them than you did. The fact that i was stuck here, worrying my ass about you cheating on me with Ariana Grande, when you're over there enjoying a party. THE FACT THAT YOU MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND JUST LEAVING MY LIKE THAT" i shouted being super mad now. "you know what else isn't fair? The fact that i just left Jack to come talk to you." i finished with tears streaming down my face like a waterfall.

He stook still not saying anything but just looking at me with big sad eyes. "Its so not fair" i smiled. "Im sorry" i said. "Bye Shawn". I took one last look at him. I felt horrible, i wanted to hug him and comfort him and just stay beside him, but i can't. I quickly walked to the door and got in my house. I shut the door, and rested on it. I slowly slid down, letting everything come out. Tears after tears sliding down my cheeks. My eyes stinged of so much crying. My throat hurt of so much yelling. Jack G walked in and saw me crying. He quickly walked up to me and pulled me up and hugged me tighly. "Its okay, youre okay" he whispered in my ear as he rubbed my back. "Im so sorry" i cried. "Shh, come on. Lets get you upstairs" he said. I nodded. He carried me like a baby. One hand on my back, the other under my legs, and my arms were wrapped around his neck.

He slowly took me up the stairs, and into my room. We entered my room and he laid me down on my bed."Don't go" i said not taking my arms off of him. "Diana" he chuckled. "Please" i sighed. He stood there a couple of seconds, then got in the bed next to me. I turned around so my back was facing him. I took his hand, and wrapped it around my waist. I felt him tense a little, but then loosend up when i whispered 'its okay'. He kissed my head, and grabbed me tighter. "I'll always be here Diana" he said. "To Infinity" she added, "and beyond" i said. I grabbed her hand and we interwined our fingers. "Goodnight" she whispered. "Goodnight" i added. Minutes later, she was snoring, while i was wide awake enjoying this moment. I softly kissed her cheek, then rested my head down on her pillow, next thing you know, we're both sound asleep, in eachother's arms. Just Perfect.

----

AWE AWE AWE AWE AWE DID YOU LIKE IT OR NAW BC I DID OMG AWE. "To infinity & beyond" is the tattoo they got incase you didn't know.

ihope you guys liked it.

please, comment, vote, share, thaaanks loveliess. 💞

_Dianaa xo