The Date

"Diana Jack's here!" Gabe yelled from downstairs. "Coming!" i shouted. Jack told me to dress how ever i wanted, so i wore a pencil skirt in case its something fancy, with a crop top shirt. I added vans to my outfit, and some mascara. I glossed my lips, then walked downstairs. 

"Hey" i smiled once i saw him. "You look great" he says. "You too" i smiled. He was wearing some skinny jeans with a regular T. "Thanks, Ready to go?" he says pointing to the door. "Wait, Jack remember everything i told you, okay? If your girlfriend is coming over, please don't forget the kids, AND same to you Gabe!" i assured the guys. "Okay first of all, she's not my girlfriend, yet. Second, i wont trust me!" Jack hugged me. "I do." i said hugging him back. "Same" Gabe said. He was too distracted texting someone.

"Mhm" he hummed. "Okay, bye!" i said walking out with Jack. "So where are we going" i asked skipping to his car. "Stop skipping im afraid your undies are gonna show" he says covering his eyes. "Fine!" i said stopping. "So where are we going?" i asked again. "Where do you want to go?" he asked opening the door to his car. "Hmm, i dont know" i shrugged getting in the car. "Do you want to eat first, or?" he asked getting in. 

"Lets eat first? Im kinda hungry" i chuckled."Sure, where?" he asked. "It doesn't matter" i replied. "If you say so" he chuckled. "Im going to take you to the best mexican restaurant ever!" he added. "Restaurant? As in, fancy?" i asked. "Yeah but whatever" he shrugged. "Okay then".

---

"Isn't it good?" he asked once i tried my food. I chewed slowly to savor it. "Well?" he added. "OH DEAR LORD THIS IS DELICIOUS OH MY GOSH ITS LIKE IM EATING HEAVEN" i said finishing my bite. "right?" he laughed. 

"I'll be right back, im gonna go to the bathroom" i said standing up. He nodded and i walked away.

---- Jack G POV*

Diana left to the bathroom so i was sitting here alone eating my food. I hear her phone ring, so i reach over her side and grab her phone. I waited a couple seconds in case Diana came back, but she didn't. I checked who it was, "Shawn". Why is he calling her? Without thinking, i answered. I put the phone to my ear, but didn't say anything?

Shawn: Hello? Diana, are you there?

I didn't answer.

Shawn: Diana? Hello?

Me: Its Jack. Diana, went to the bathroom. What do you want?

Him: Oh... i'll just call back

Me: No, dont. You broke her heart. How can you call her after ruining her? Just fuck off dude.

Him: No Wai- 

and i hung up. After that, he better not call her again. She's mine now, and he's not getting in the way again. I put down the phone on the same spot Diana left it, and she came back. "Hey" she said. "Whats up?" i said. "Come to momma" she said looking at her food. She's such a dork. Thats why i love her. 

Wait, what? Did i just say that? "Anything wrong?" she asked looking at me. "Um, no?" i said, sounding more like a question. "Okay.." she ignored me and ate her food. "So, what are you doing for your birthday in 2 weeks?" i asked breaking the silence. "Um, i don't know, just spend it with you guys i guess" she said as she ate and she shrugged. "Cool, cool" i said not knowing what else to say. "Why, you want to take me to another date?" she giggled. "Maybe" i smirked. She laughed and rolled her eyes. "Im having fun so far" she smiled. "Only because you brought be to the best mexican restaurant ever!" she laughed.

"You're welcome" i winked. "But im serious, why?" she added. "I was just wondering. You know" i shrugged. I was actually planning on throwing her a surprise party or something. I just want her to forget about what happened 2 years ago. "Okay Gilinsky." she rolled her eyes. "Im done eating, are you?" she asked. "Yeah, let me just pay" i responded. "I'll pay half" she said pulling out her purse. "Dont." i stopped her.

"Come on, it must have been expensive." she smacked my hand. "I don't care, its a date. A lady should never pay on the date" i took her purse away. "Fine. Just because i don't have money anyway" she burst out laughing. "Are you serious?" i laughed. I looked in her purse and she was right, no money. I nodded laughing. "Come on, we pay up front" i said holding out my hand for her to take. She took my hand and we walked to the front hand in hand. 

I paid and we walked out of the restaurant. "Now where are we going?" she asked swinging our hands. "Its a secret" i chuckled. "What ever" she giggled. We got in the car and we drove off to the next place. I'm going to take her to the aquarium. I think it would be romantic and cute. Cliche? Kind of.

Half way through our ride, she was falling asleep. "Diana, don't go to sleep, we're almost there" i chuckled poking her sides. She didn't wake up. "Diana, come on, wake up." i tried again. Nothing. I looked at her, and it didn't look like she was breathing. "Diana?" nothing. 

I stopped the car, and got out of it. I didn't care how much traffic there was, i walked outside to her side and opened her door. "Diana? Diana wake up!' i shook her. I put my fingers on her neck to check her pulse, i could feel her heart beat, but it was very slow. I put my ear close to her nose to hear if she was breathing, and she was, but very lightly. "Someone help me!" i shouted. "Oh god. This can't be happening." i ran my fingers through my hair and looked around. 

No one was helping. They just drove away. I pulled out my phone and called 911. "Hello, this is 911, whats your emergency?" "My friend, she fainted i think i dont know, her heart beat is really slow and.. please help" i tried saying, but my voice kept cracking. "Okay Sir, i'd like you to calm down and please tell me where you are. Can you do that?" the lady asked. "Yeah we're on highway 118, close to the aquarium. Please hurry." i said worried as fuck. I was shaking, crying, i was scared.

This can't be happening to her. Why is this happening to her? What happened? 

I tried giving Diana CPR, but it wouldn't help. 5 minutes later, and the ambulance was here. They got her out of the car, and into the other one. "Where are you taking her?" i asked. "To the nearest hospital, if you'd like, please follow us" the guy said. I nodded and ran back to my car. I started it and decided to call Jack. 

Him: Hey whats up?

Me: Jack, Diana, She f-fainted and they're ta-taking her.

Him: What?! What happened? Jack what the hell did you do? Where are they taking her? He was yelling.

Me: I didn't do anything! We-we we're on our way to the Aquarium when i thought she was falling asleep, but she wasn't Jack.. im so sorry. I cried. 

Him: Where are they taking her?! 

Me: I don't know but im following them, they're taking her to the hospital obviously Jack but i don't know which one!

Him: Forget it i can just track her phone. See you in a bit.

he hung up and i kept driving. Of course i knew what hospital it was, but i can't think right now. So many things going on right now, its like my brain is a totally blank.

Ugh i hope Diana's okay. I love her.

---- A/N -----

wHATOMFGWHAAAAAT.

Hey i just want to let you all know that i won't be updating as much anymore, at least not everyday like i used to because school is being such a school and ugh its stressing me out so much

stupid hugh school

i hate you

Anyways, i'm sorry if i take too long to update 

but thanks for reading 

vote - comment - share

_Dianaa xo