Can you not.

Its been 2 weeks since the whole drama and tattoo thing. Shawn only tried calling me 3 times these past weeks. I didn't even bother answering his calls, its not worth it. When my mom found out about the tattoo she freaked out for a couple minutes but then liked it and decided to get one too. She did. She's been showing it off ever since and its pretty funny since its just a little cross on her hand. My dad liked it, but he said not to get anymore, but I am.

"Say Ah" Jack said feeding Jeniah as i fed Jaiden. Jeniah opened her mouth and Jack fed her some pudding. "You like it?" he asked. Jeniah smiled and he took some pudding too. "Ey! Thats not for you" I said feeding Jaiden cookies. "Shut up" he said shoving another spoonful of pudding. "Hey, where are  your brothers?" he asked. "Jack is with this girl he met last week, and Gabe is at a soccer game." I said.

"Why? you miss your boyfriends?" I chuckled. "Yeah totally." Jack chuckled.

I was always wondering why Jack rather spend time with the twins instead of his friends. I mean, I know he loves these kids, but he doesnt have to spend so much time with them. He's not their father, he doesnt have to act like one, but I kinda like it. It gives the twins a father figure, even though it should be Shawn..

"Jack?" i asked. "Yeah?" he responded feeding the baby again. "Thank you" i said. He faced me and chuckled, "For what?" "For everything" i smiled. "Oh stop it." he laughed. "Stop what?" i giggled. "Stop being all cute and innocent" he giggled. "Me? Really? Okay whatever" i shook my head and gave Jaiden a cookie. "Im being serious" he nudged me with his elbow. 

I smiled and hit him back. "But seriously, thank you. Everything you've done has been such big help, and i really appreciate it" i said. "Besides, youre like the twins father figure, something Shawn's suppose to be, but whatever. So thank you" i sighed. He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head. "Anything for you. And these kids need a father figure, so im glad i can represent it to them, INSTEAD of Shawn" he said. I smiled and hugged him. "I love you" i said. He tensed up a bit, but loosened up and said it back. "I love you too Diana".

Jack's POV **

"I love you" she said as she hugged me. Does she really? As a brother though.. "I love you too Diana" i answered. If only she knew that i really did. 

"Okay let go before you make me wanna cry" she laughed. "Youre such a softy" i joked. "But you love me anyways" she laughed. "True" i responded. Her phone started ringing and she stood up and grabbed it from the counter with out looking who it was and answered. 

"Hello?" 

"Oh, hi"

"What do you want?" Who was she talking to ? She sounded so rude, it kinda scared me.

"Shawn dont." Oh.

"NO i dont want to. Yes. No. Jack. Whatever. Bye. Okay Shawn, Im going to move on whether you like it or not, good bye"

She hung up and smacked the phone on the table. "Everything alright?" i asked walking up to her. "No." she shook her head. "I miss him" She said her voice cracking. Wow, was that my heart braking or did i just drop glass? "Dont." is all i could say. "You can do much better. He's an EX for a reason Diana." i sighed. I hated seeing her like this especially over Shawn. He doesn't deserve her, she should just stick with Ariana since he cheated on her.

"Youre right. I shouldn't be stressing over him, totally not worth it" she straightened up and gave me a small smile. "There you go, be that strong beautiful girl you are" i smiled and hugged her. "Why do you always smell good?" she mumbled in my chest. "its called chick magnet" i winked. She rolled her eyes and smacked my arm. "Boys" she said and walked back to her chair.

Wow, can she be any more perfect? 

-----

LAME CHAPTER IM SORRY IM NOT FEELING IT BLEH.