Shawn boy.

I woke up from the horrible pain of my head pounding. I must have been drinking too much lastnight. What a hangover. 

I sat up and looked to my right where a resting body laid next to me. His back full of scratches and his messy black hair. His back muscles stood out and I just wanted to kiss them. 

I kissed the back of his head and whispered, "Goodmorning Husband" i chuckled and kissed him one more time. 

I stood up and heard his ruffled voice trying to say something. "I'll get you some water and Advil, be right back," I said. 

I walked out of the room and everything looked different. This didn't look like my home. Was I in a hotel? Where are the kids? I tried remembering where I was and what happened last night but it was all blank. I tried looking for the kitchen but this place was so big I didn't know where anything was. 

I Finally made my way towards the kitchen. It was so nice and bright. I looked through the cupboards and found some pills and a water bottle. 

I walked back into the room and noticed Jack was gone. "Babe, are you in the bathroom?" i shouted. "Yeah im gonna shower" he shouted back. He sounded different. Maybe he's getting sick. 

I decided to call my family. I looked for my phone, but i couldn't find it anywhere. I looked around the room then throughout the house. I finally gve up and asked Jack. I walked into the room and he was changing. "Hey, have you seen my phone?"

He turned around and it wasn't Jack. 

"Shawn?"

"Goodmorning babe." he smirked. 

I was confused. Where's Jack? Why are you here? What am I doing here?

"Are you okay?" he looked worried. 

I felt myself getting dizzy and weak. 

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" he walked up to me and placed his hands on my face. 

His worried eyes looked straight into mine and I felt my heart hurt and my body give up on me. Next thing I knew, everything went dark. 

-------------------------

 "Hey gorgeous, wake up. Its time to get up babe. Get up," his voice ringed in my ear making me wake up. 

I opened my eyes slowly getting blinded by the sun. I hear the sound of the water hitting the shore and birds singing. 

"Finally you lazy ass" someone said poking my nose. I turned around to see Jack Gilinski's Face. 

I sighed in relief seeing his face. "Oh thank god, its you". 

"What do you mean?" he looked confused. "Forget it" i smiled and kissed his nose. "How'd you sleep, wife?" he smirked. "I slept like an angel. How about you, husband?" I  smiled. "You're my angel" he kissed me. "And I slept like a God" he winked. "Now get up and lets make breakfast" he rolled out of the bed. "No, lets stay for a little" i cuddled my pillow. "Lets enjoy this while it last" i sighed, remembering the twins.

"No come on, im hungry" he walked to my side of the bed and carried me bridal style. I rested my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You're as light as a feather" he said. 

"No im not shut up" i smacked his head. "You're my perfectly imperfect queen" he sang. "The one i wouldn't trade for the world since you are my world." he said it so calmly and full of love i could feel it. "And so are the twins" he rolled his eyes laughing. 

"I wanna talk to them. I miss them already." 

"After we have breakfast and swim on that gorgeous ocean look at that." He walked to the porch putting me down. He spread his arms out and took a deep breath. I took the chance to hug him and start tickling him. "Stop! Stop" he shouted. 

"Diana stop right now, im gonna pee" he said between laughs. I stopped and stuck my tongue out and tried to run away but got thrown over his shoulder. 

We ran around the house for a while before getting tired and hungry. "How about pancakes?" he asked. "Chocolate chip?" i added. "You know me so well" he fake cried. 

After breakfast we took a walk on the beach and swam for a while. "You are so hot" he looked me up and down biting his lip. 

I rolled my eyes kicked some sand.  "No im not" i sighed. "Look at me. I have stretch marks. Big thighs, and not the flattest tummy" i looked down. 

He stopped walking and hugged me. "You're perfect just the way you are. Those zebras stripes make you look wild. And that belly of yours is a memory of those two amazing kids you gave birth to. Diana, youre perfect. No matter how bad you look at yourself, you will always be the most beautiful wife in my eyes. Okay? I love you and all your little things." 

I was at the edge of crying, but once he brought up One Direction i couldn't help but laugh. "You're so lame" i joked. 

The rest of the night we talked about life, we dance under the stars, and skyped with the kids. We only had 2 more nights here, so we made the best of it. 

Every night as we got ready for bed. He would sing in my ear and tell me how much he loved me. 

This was beautiful. He was beautiful. What a beautiful life.

------

hey, youre welcome. i updated. 

OKAY SO I GOT TOLD TO ADD A PLOT TWIST AND I DID AND NOW ITS LIKE WHAT HAVE I DONE. 

I NEED TO KNOW WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO MAKE A DREAM AND WHICH ONE WOULD BE REALITY BC BOTH WOULD BE GOOD hopefully  BUT ANYWYAS WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? LIKEY? OR NO LIKEY? PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE THANKS ILYSM

oh btw would you guys do me a favor and check out my friend @safa_xxx's fanfic. She just wrote it and if you're a fan of Magcon which i think you are since youre reading this, check hers out it sounds really interesting and im pretty sure you'll love it. Give her feed back i bet she'll love it. Thank you guys so much! (((::