Hospital

Jack's J POV *

As soon as Jack called me telling me my sister was taken to the hospital, Gabe and I ran to the car with the twins. "What are we doing with the twins?" Gabe asked worriedly. "Taking them to Ella's" i replied. We drove to Ella's house and i told her what happened and she gladly took the twins in. "Yeah no problem, just call me later, i wanna know how she is" she asked carrying she twins. "Of course, Thanks again" i said and walked back to the car.

The whole drive there, Gabe couldn't stop biting his nails, and i couldn't stop thinking whether i should call Shawn or not. After a good 5 minutes of debating whether i should or not, i quickly pulled out my phone. "Don't text and drive!" Gabe said. "Here, call Shawn" i handed him my phone. "Shawn? Why?" He asked confused. "Just call and put him on speaker." i said frustrated. He unlocked my phone, and called Shawn. 

Him: Hello?

Me: Hey Shawn, its Jack

Him: Oh Hey, whats up?

Me: I just wanted to tell you that..  Diana's in the hospital. 

Gabe: Why are you telling him? - He whispered covering the phone. I took the phone from his hand.

Him: She's what? What the hell happened? Is she okay? Jack whats going on?

Me: I dont know Shawn! Im on my way to the hospital. 

Him: Which one? Can i see her?

Me: The one downtown, and you're not even here yet.

Him: I just landed an hour ago

Me: And you never thought of visiting Diana? 

Him: Yes of course i have Jack! Can we not talk about this now? Im on my way, bye.

Me: Alright, bye.

"Why did you call him? Are you stupid?" Gabe shouted. "No okay! im just worried about Diana, and i was just thinking Shawn can do something" i ran my hand through my hair. "What? So you think Shawn will just come, kiss her, and she'll be okay? This isn't a princess story Jack!" he said full of anger. "What ever okay?!" i shouted.

We arrived to the hospital 10 minutes later. I entered the hospital, and there i saw Jack pacing back and forth. We ran up to him and i hugged him. "Are you okay?" i asked. "Im fine." he sighed. "Where is she?" Gabe asked. "She's upstairs. They're not letting anyone see her yet. Visiting hours are over" he said placing his hands behind his head. "Are you serious? When are we going to see her?" Gabe asked. "They don't open again until 9. So in like 30 minutes" Jack replied. 

"Hey! Jack!" I heard someone yell. It was Shawn. He was running up to us. "What is he doing here?" Jack asked, with his hands in a fist on his sides. "I called him" i said. "Hey how is she? Where is she? Is she okay? Oh god what happened?" Shawn rambled once he was infront of us. Next thing i know, i see Jack's fist flying and hitting Shawn face. Gabe held him back and Shawn fell to the floor.

"Jack what the hell man!" i shouted holding him back. "That little shit broke Diana!" he shouted. Shawn was laying on the ground covering his eye. "Yeah but you can't beat him up here! Gabe shouted. "It was all a lie Jack! I never cheated on her god dammit!" Shawn shouted standing up. "Bullshit" Jack spat. "Im serious! You don't know what happened so don't be assuming shit!" Shawn said pushing Jack. "Wow dont!" I said pushing him back. "Can we not do this here? We're in a hospital dammit!" I shouted standing in the middle of Shawn and Jack.

They both nodded. "Okay, now lets go sit." I said calming down. We walked over to the waiting room and sat down, i sitting in between the guys. "Hey, where are Jaiden and Jeniah?" Shawn asked. Jack chuckled. "What?" Shawn added. "Nothing. Im just surprised you even remember their names" Jack said giving him a dirtly look. Shawn ran his hands through his hair and stood up. "You better watch it Jack! I didn't fucken cheat on her get that through your head!" he shouted. Jack stood up, " Oh yeah? So you just fucked another girl and it didn't mean anything to you huh? Cause Shawns such a good boyfriend, he's perfect, he's nothing but shit!" Jack said pushing him. Gabe and I stood up separating both.

"Jack Gilinsky?" we heard someone say. "Yeah?" he turned around. A doctor walked up to us, "Are you all Diana's family?" The Doctor asked. "Yes. Except him" Jack said pushing Shawn. He stumbled but then sat down. "Well, we just took some test on Diana, and it seems like she just had an allergic reaction to something she must have eaten, and that caused her to have heart problems. And somehow, that affected the heart to stop working properly" he said. "What does that mean?" Jack spoke up. "It means Diana has heart disease. She's going to be fine, as long as she maintains a healthy diet. Also, that means heart attacks can occur, but hardly." he added. 

"Is she going to need a heart transplant?" Gabe asked. "Not if she maintains her diet, but if she starts getting worse, yes. " he said, "But now, she needs rest, and a lot. We're going to keep her here in the hospital for a 2 weeks 4 the most, to check up on her and do test okay?" he adds. 

"Can we see her?" Shawn asked. "Right now, only family, but in about 20 minutes you can" he responded. I looked over to Jack and he was mad. "I guess Gabe and I will go. You guys better not talk or i'm telling Diana." i said pointing at them. "Snitch" Gabe chuckled. "If mom comes, tell her to come in, got it?" I added. They both nodded and we walked with the Doctor into Diana's room.

She was asleep, with wires all over her. Oh my god, i swear right when i walked in, my heart broke. We walked over to Diana's sides. We each held one of her hand, and we just stood there, not saying anything.

After a couple seconds of silence Diana mumbled something. "I love you" she repeated. Gabe and i looked up at each other, "Who is she talking about" Gabe asked. "I don't know" i shrugged. She moved a little, "I love you" she repeated.

------------

UPDATE OMFG SORRY IF ITS BAD ITS JUST UGH TOO MUCH 

Anyways, can like someone give me advice? Please?

So this guy likes me, "a lot" he says, but i don't like him back because i like someone else and he's always texting  me and flirting and ugh i feel so bad for him because he thinks i like him back when i just told him i wanted to be friends but he just doesnt get it so ugghhh ashjasjihds 

help?

Any who, thanks for reading!

vote - comment - share

_Dianaa xo