5 Seconds of Love oh.

Later that day, Jack and I took almost an hour to pack. "Dang girl its only the weekend you don't need so many closthes" Jack says jumping on my bed after we finished packing. "It's just one bag shut up" i laugh and sit next to him. "We would of finished faster if you weren't such a girl" i added. "What? What do you mean" he sits up fast. "I mean, you couldn't even help me decide what to wear just like every other girl" i giggle. "Oh. You did not just say that" he snaps his fingers. I Roll my eyes and stand up. "Im ready" i smile. "Lets go then?" "Yass" i shout throwing my hands in the air.

"Lets go then!" he shouts throwing his hands up in the air too. I fixed my hair quickly then grabbed my bag and some socks. We walked downstairs and met the twins and the guys in the living room. I sat down on the couch, put on my socks and took the shoes under the couch. I kissed the twins good bye, and hugged my brothers. "Have fun" Gabe hugs me. "Use protection!" Jack jokes. I slap his head then head outside with Jack. We got in the car and started the long drive. 

2 hours and a half ater we arrived at our hotel with bunch of food in our hands. "That was such a long car ride, lets eat im hungry" Jack says walking in the room. "I hope you don't mind sharing a bed" Jack says kind of shy. "It's not like we havent" i giggled. We set the food on the table then started putting our clothes away. "My clothes are here and yours are there, okay?" i say pointing  at the closet. "Yes mom" he says taking a seat on a chair. I rolled my eyes then sat across from him. "What did you get?" i asked. "I got a whopper jr, buffalo chicken strips, fries and a soda" he says looking in his bag. "You?" he asked. "I got 2 spicy chickens, the chicken strips and medium fries and Dr.Pepper" i say pulling out my sandwiches. He nods and does the same.

We ate in silence enjoing our meal. Once we finished we decided to get ready and check out the mall since it was still early and the mall didn't close until 10 so we had an 2 hours to shop. I changed into some jeans but kept the shirt and put on my vans. We walked to car and i started driving.

We arrived 15 minutes later. We went to all the shops and got a little of everything. Jack and I got some 5Sos merch and other stuff. He got the hoodie and beanie, while i got the hoodie, beanie, and their new EP. We left just when the mall closed and istened to the EP on our way back to the motel. "They are so beautiful" i fake cry as i unwrap the poster that came with the disk. "I'd go gay for Luke" he said in a gay voice. I looked at him funny then started cracking up. "I can't believe you just said that" i said laughing. We set all the bags in the closet then decided to go to bed. 

" I can't even sleep. Im too excited for tomorrow" i said fangirling in bed. "Shut up and let me sleep" he says wrapping his arm around my waist. I calmed down by his touch, then slowly fell asleep.
--
The next morning we woke up around 11am. "Get up you lazy ass" i hear him say as he pokes me. "Dont poke me" i mumble in the pillow. "Get up. What do you want for breakfast?" he asked. I sit up, rub the sleep off my eyes then look at him. He's Shirtless. I see abs, the V line and i swear i could just lick them right now. Wat. "Stop looking at me" he says chuckling. "Im not" i say feeling my cheeks turn red. "Look your-" he points at me. "Dont." i cover my face. He starts laughing and sits next to me. "Come on don't cover your face." he says taking my hands off my face. We look into eachothers eyes and i feel something tickle my insides. 

"Ill take some chocolate chip pancakes please" i saw slowly and in a whisper. He smirks then stands up. "Good because me too." he says. "Tease" i whisper and roll my eyes. He chuckles then walks over to the kitchen. We ate breakfast then got ready. It was around 2pm. He showered first then i did, i changed into a black skater skirt with a white and gold 5SOS tank top and some white chucks. 

It was now 3:30 pm and i was finishing my make-up. "Ready?" he asked walking into the bathroom. I fixed the wing of my liner, "Ready" i said putting the eye liner away. "Legoo" he says."You look great" he says. "Thanks" i smile. He smiles, laughs then we walk to his car. "Can you put the GPS in your phone?" he asked as we got to his car. I got my phone out and typed the adress. It was 40 minutes away. We drove to the stadium and there was already hundreds of fangirls all over the place. Minutes after we got there and started lining up, we saw the 5SOS bus come from the side. They parked at the side of the stadium. They walked out of the bus and all the fans ran up to them. I stayed in the back with Jack knowing it wasn't going to make a different. I saw them all get out one by one when Calum walked out at the end. He looked around and waved at fans, then, looked at me and kind of stood there for a minute just stairing at me..

I smiled at him, and he smiled back. He kept stairing at me for a couple of seconds until his band mate Michael slapped him in the head. He rubbed his head, looked back at me and blushed. He waved then kept walking. Oh, that was weird. I looked over at Jack and he looked mad... i ignored it and started fangirling so hard! CALUM HOOD JUST SMILED. CALUM. FUCKING. HOOD. WHAT IS AIR. I kept jumping up and down, squealing, shouting, crying, laughing, crying again, you know, normal stages of a fangirl. After what felt forever, i decided to calm down and hug Jack. "Don't be mad" i giggled. He rolled his eyes, but then hugged back.

Dang, tonight is going to be a good night.

--- 

TOLD YOU I WOULD UPDATE

BUT GUYS I WAN'T CALUM FUCKING HOOD TO DO THAT TO ME PLSS

okay sorry im just really happy and sad bc i won't ever see them in person but whateverr

i just had a mud fight and it's been the best night so farrr. Okay thanks for reading lovies byeeee 💕

_Dianaa xo