2 - Welcome To Compton.

Kilo

"Fuck her rich ahh movin in over here for?" Ej asks, watching ol girl from bout a month ago. She movin in one of the most fucked up houses in Compton. It's bout five houses down, across the street. I mean, ain't none of the cribs just perfect but that used to be where my fiends chilled after they copped from me. That house through. I watch her take a box out of a U haul truck. She looks around at all the kids playin, drunks, crackhead, hoes, and shit, everything else then shakes her head. I put the blunt out and stand. "Where you goin?" Chapo questions. "Bout to holla at her." I say. "Have at it. That broad sidity as hell. She gon get fucked up out here." Jay says, lighting up his blunt. My nigga still mad about that daddy comment she made a month back. His pops died in his arms four years back. He got set up by some hoe who snitched, and got shot in his chest. Jay found him barely living on the porch, then he died in his arms. Best believe that shit got dealt with our way. Fuck the police, they don't care about our black asses out here. They just look at the shit like "One less nigga to lock up". So why go to them for "Justice?" I got yo justice, fuck ya mean? I shake my head just thinking about it. That ain't finna piss me off. Nah, not today. I walk across the street and watch her. She bent all over, picking up trash out the yard with gloves on. "Fuck my life." She mumbles. I go touch her ass. She jumps. "What the heck? I will call the police on you, pervert!" She screams. "Shut that shit up over there! I'm tryin to read the paper!" Mr. James yells from across the street. I look at her and laugh. She grins then starts laughing with me. "That's not funny. Don't do that again. I have a feeling he'll hate me." She says. Her smile is sexy as hell. "Damn, bout time you smile. And naw, Ol Man James be trippin off nothin with his bitter ass. He don't like nobody bruh." I say. "But he ain't gon let shit happen out here." I add. She nods her head. "Sooo... butt grabber, what might your name be?" She asks. I laugh. I ain't ever laughed this much with no female. She funny because she ain't from here and her whole demeanor screams it. She act like she next in line for somebody Kingdom or some shit. "What might my name be?" I ask. "Yes... What would you like for me to call you?" she asks. She looking at me like every nigga on earth ask some "What might your name be" "My name Kilo. What's yours?" I ask. "Kilo? That sounds dangerous. I'm Brianna." She says. I nod my head. She hugs me. "I'm a hugger." She says, giggling. I laugh. This girl got the most bubbly personality I ever seen. "I see. So, how my name sound dangerous?" I ask. "It just does. Where I'm from, the guys names are things like Dexter, Victor, Roberto, Edward, George, and things of that sort. Kilo sounds very... no offense but ghetto. Well, ghetto isn't the word. It's like, dope boyish." She says, shrugging her shoulders. She bites her lip. "No offense " She says again. I chuckle. I'm a D boy but damn. "why you move here?" I change The subject. She frowns. "Long story. My parents lost their jobs over their past lives. I'm ok with living here, I guess. It's nothing like Beverly Hills but I'm not on the streets so it's cool, I guess. I've mentally adjusted so I'm not too messed up over it." she says. I nod my head. "Sorry to hear that. How old are you?" I ask. "I'm seventeen, you?" She asks. "I just turned eighteen. What school you gon go to?" I ask. She sighs. "I'm going to Compton High." she says. I slightly smile and look her up and down. "What?" She asks. "No offense but uh... Them clothes gotta go." I say. She looks at me crazy. "What's wrong with my burberry?" She asks. I laugh. "You look wack as hell. Let me take you shoppin." I say. She raises her eyebrow. "Kilo, I love what I wear." She says. "Ain't nobody finna fuck with you. You gon get robbed in that shit." I say. "Fine. Where's your car?" She asks. I walk off with her following. I unlock my Red Camaro then get in. She gets in next to me. I pull off with Boosie playing loud. "Oh my God, I hate gang rap." She says. "It tell a story. Quit judgin it." I say. "Fine. I'll try to understand." She says. "Good." I say. "What's purple? He said he's smoking it to ease his mind. Why is he smoking a color? Gang rap makes no sense." She says. I shake my head, laughing hard as hell. "Purple Haze... Purple kush, Brianna." I say. I watch her cheeks turn red. "Oh." She says..She turns the music back up then closes her eyes.

Tbc...

Comment

Vote
ADD TO YOUR LISTS