7 - Snowflake & Chocolate.

I appreciate you taking the book down. You know who you are.

Ayy Yall guess what? This girl @Thugga_Thugga99 made an official ERIEE hate page lmaoo. go look  This hoe done lost her mind. Apparently I stole This book, Ride, and Best Friend but she has no books. That bitch can suck my damn clit and get out my inbox.  She swearing me and 2 other girls stole from her when we ain't ever heard of the ho. How Is it even possible to steal from someone you didn't even know existed?  Aww ok. If I'm gon steal, imma steal from a mfn GREAT in the game, selling out in stores or some shit. When you see me write, know Eriee Renee wrote it, in my Nicki Minaj voice. Bitch can swirl her tongue in my ass.

Kilo

Damn, where this girl at? It's ten minutes after school and she still ain't at these fuckin lockers. In a minute,  I'm gon give up on being nice and shit then go the hell home. I start walking off the hall. I feel a presence behind me. I look back at Brianna. She got cuts all on her neck and arms and her dress looks like a dog bit all on it.  "The hell happened to you?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders.  "I'm fine." she says, giggling and falling against the lockers. "Brianna." I say, shaking her. She jumps up. "What?" she slowly asks.  I sniff her.  She's drunk and high.  She probably ain't ever even been in the same environment as alcohol and weed. I pick her up and walk out the school.  I walk to my car and put her in.  "You're so cute." she says,  trying to touch my face. I smack her hand away from me. "Don't touch me, bruh." I say. "Go to sleep." I add. "But why? I want to have sexual intercourse with you." she says. I burst into laughter.  What the hell? Who told her talking like that is normal?

I'm just riding around. She knocked out sleep. I'm all the way in Hollywood now. I was coming over here today anyway plus, she about to give me some answers.  She can't say she uncomfortable in this part of California because she used to this sidity bullshit. I'm the one who hella uncomfortable. All these weird ass clueless tourists be out here.  Hell, I'm in the same boat as them tho.

I reach over and shake her. She sits up,  rubbing her eyes. "Where are we?" she asks.  "What the hell I say about letting people take advantage of you?" I ask. She looks at me crazy. "Who are you, my father? Shut up, my head hurts." she says. "Yeah, I bet it do hurt since you let somebody get you drunk." I say.  She sighs. "I needed something to forget my problems.  Kelsey and Andrea said it would help so I did it." she says. "Quit being naive.  Look at your dress and your arms, bruh! They set you up because they knew you would fall for it. Those hoes used to wanna fuck me and because they seen me talking to you, they set you up.  Do you even remember how that happened?" I ask. She nods her head yes. "They were trying to have sex with me but I'm not a lesbian. Yes,  I was slightly high and drunk but I know when someone is trying to have sex with me. Because I said no, they jumped me." she says. I blow. "At what point you gon' listen? Ma, you really fuckin up, aight?" I ask. She nods her head. "How do I know you're not using me or something?" she asks. "What I need you for, ma? Think about that.  You need me cause I ain't out here trynna take you out. I'm trynna show you how the game go. That's it." I say. "Oh." she says.  "You can't trust nobody but yourself and God. That's the only ones who give a fuck and gon' always be there." I say. "So, don't trust you?" she asks.  "You can trust me. I ain't gon fuck you over but what I'm saying is, don't put nothing past nobody. Everybody ain't willing to stay loyal." I say.  She nods her head and moves some hair behind her ear.

"Oh. Why are we in Hollywood?" she asks.  "I was coming anyway so I just brought you too. I was just gon' walk and probably shop a lil bit." I say. "Oh no, I can't be seen like this." she says. "You right, you can't be seen with me looking like that." I say, laughing.  "Oh my God." she says. I chuckle.  "Calm down and grab the bag out the back seat." I say. She reaches back there and grabs the True Religion bag. She opens it and pulls out the dark skinny jeans and the red polo shirt out the macy's bag. I grab the Finish Line box out the other and give it to her. I grab the Gucci bag and give her the belt. She pulls out the all white forces and looks at me, laughing. "This  matches your outfit." she says. I laugh.  "You gotta match my fresh if you gon' be seen with me, ma." I say. "This isn't me. Do you know everybody knows me here and if we go to The Hills,  I'm very known? People here look at other people dressed like this crazy and think they're broke." she says. "I don't care. I know I'm the shit, ma. I know I ain't no broke nigga no way." I say, shrugging my shoulders.  She sighs. "I know, but I'm scared." she says. "Why you so worried about what folks got to say?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders.  "Where am I gonna change?" she asks.  "Here is fine." I say. She gives me that "Nigga Please" look.  I laugh.  "Mane, where you wanna change." I say.  "Do you mind going to the hills?" she asks.  I shrug my shoulders.  "You gon' have to show me where to go, ma. I don't know shit about around this way." I say. She smiles. "Fine. Let's ride." she says. I chuckle,  watching her put her Burberry shades on. I turn the radio up and pull off.

I just pulled up to this huge, yellow mansion with a fountain in the middle of a wrap around parking lot. It's four bugattis and two his and her ferarris. "Damn." I say, pulling up to the gate. "Press that button." she says, pointing at the speaker. "Who's house is this?" I ask. "My best friend Jasmine's. Mine was the one over there with the gold fountain." she says, pointing.  Gotdamn, that hoe big as hell. That's nice.  "Oh aight." I say, pressing the button. "It's Brianna, Carol." she says. "Come right in." the man says. The gate opens.  "I thought it was a woman." I say. She giggles. "No, Carol's a gay guy. His birth name is Carl but he goes by Carol." she says.  I scrunch my nose up. "Hell naw." I say. "Oh, you have to take your shoes off at the door.  They have very expensive white carpet and they also have a custom Persian rug. They will flip if there's even a dot of filth on it. Her parents aren't home so you have nothing to worry about." she says. "I ain't had shit to worry about no way." I say, parking. She giggles. "You're cocky. I like it." she says. "Naw, I ain't cocky but I know what it is with me." she says. "Yeah,  well, could you carry the bags in?" she asks. She gets out and closes the door before I could answer.  I chuckle,  watching her walk up to the house. Damn, she hella thick.

I stand beside her. The big white door swings open. A maid comes to it. "Hello, Brianna, and who is this?" she asks. "Kilo. Jasmine's friend." she lies. I look at her. "Kilo?" the maid asks. "Yeah. Kilo." I say. What,  the bitch got a problem with my name? What she wanna do? It's whatever.  Prejudice bitch. "Oh ok, come in." she says. "You better let me in." I mumble,  pushing past her. "Take your shoes off." she demands. Brianna laughs. "Kilo, please." she says. I roll my eyes at the maid and take them off. I follow her up some stairs to a pink door. She opens it. Dang, this room is like some Queen shit. That white girl snow flake looks up. "Hey Brianna!" she yells, hugging her. She turns her nose up at me. "What's he doing here?" she asks. "This is Kilo. He's real nice, I guess. I don't know but yes. I need a place to change clothes." Brianna says. "Oh, that's cool. My bathroom has cleaning supplies everywhere so go change in the guest bathroom down the hall." she says. "OK." Brianna says, then walks out.

Snowflake starts staring at me. "What?" I snap. "Nothing." she says, walking over to me. Mane, I will shoot this ho. "Bruh, get out my face.  What you want?" I ask. "To fuck." she says, taking her shirt off. Damn, they perky and she ain't wearing a bra. She touches my hardening wood, biting her lip. She pulls her pants and panties down. Bald like I like mine too. I pull a condom out my wallet and pull my pants down. I pull my boxers down halfway and put the condom on. I pick her up and pin her to the wall then sit her down on it.  Damn, she low key ran through as hell. I don't like it.  I'm gon get my nut tho.

"Oh my God, Jasmine!" I hear Brianna scream.  I drop Snowflake.  "It's not what it looks like, Brianna." Snowflake says. Bri shakes her head.  "Damn, why do you have sex with everyone I know? Gosh, quit being a ho!" Brianna screams.  "A ho? Excuse me?" Snowflake screams. "Bruh, chill out." I say, pulling my pants up. I walk out, pulling Brianna. "Don't touch me." she says. I chuckle. Let me find out she wish it was her on this dick.

Comment

Vote