5 - Material Girl

Brianna

I feel a hand on my butt. I open my eyes and gasp,  looking around. I'm in a purple and black bedroom with a man. I remember meeting him yesterday and that's about all. I pull his hand off me and get up. Ok, I'm very scared and confused because I can't remember anything.  I tear up when I realize I'm butt naked. I touch between my legs and look at the cum on my fingers. I don't know what I got into but I know I didn't have sex. Thank God for that.  I need to get out of here. I start looking around for my clothes but they're nowhere in sight. 

"Where you goin?" He groans. I look in his dark eyes. "I'm going home." I mumble. "Get back in the bed." He says. How in the world did I wind up here? "Please let me go." I beg,  crying.  "Shut up and go back to bed." He demands.  Something about him scares the crap out of me so here I am,  making my way back to his king sized bed. I get in.  He pulls me in his arms.  I lay my head in his chest, crying. I wish my daddy was here.

"What's your name?" I mumble. "Delo." He says. I close my eyes. "Don't hurt me." I say. I feel him move. "You ain't gotta even worry about that." He says. I silently cry, trying to fall asleep.  I gasp once I feel something wet between my legs. I look down at Delo, sucking and licking between my legs. "Wait, stop D- Delo." I moan. He ignores me and continues to please me. This is weird but feels so good.  He sticks his thumb in me as I cum. "Delo." I moan, grabbing his head. He licks my cum off my thighs and from between my legs. I watch him lick the corners of his mouth.  "You feel better?" He asks. I nod my head.  "But I wanna go home to my family. How did I end up here?" I ask. He climbs on top of me and kisses my neck. "Aight... I won't ever lie to you so this how. I was riding around and saw you sitting outside late as hell so I told you to come here. You said your parents didn't come home and you didn't have a key. I told you to come to a party with me and if they wasn't home by the time it ended you could stay here. At the party we got drunk and ended up here." He says. I stare in his eyes and see he's not lying. "At what point will you take me home?" I ask.  "I will. I understand you got school and all that. But don't try to stay away from me, Brianna. That's impossible." He says. "Who are you?" I ask. "I can take care of you and you can have all your heart desires if you let me." He says. "How?" I ask.  "Let me get you cleaned and dressed first." He says,  getting out the bed.  I grab his hand and get up. He leads me to the most beautiful bathroom I've ever seen. "Your bath is ran, master." A pretty Italian girl says. "Thank you, Syra." He says. It's purple and black rose petals in the water. He steps in the huge jacuzzi tub then grabs my hand.  I step in and sink deep into the bubbles, drowning in my thoughts as he washes my body. I open my eyes and stare in his. He grips my lower waist and kisses my neck. He lays on top of me, kissing all over my neck.  "Wait,  Delo." I say. He gets off of me and washes himself. He gets up and lifts me out of the tub. He grabs the plush black towel and dries me off slowly,  planting a kiss between my legs.  He dries himself off then grabs my hand. He leads me To a closet of top designer women's clothes.  My eyes light up.  "Oh my God!" I exclaim. "This is all yours if you willing to let me be yo everything. I can fulfill your fantasies if you let me." He whispers in my ear. I'm stuck on how beautiful this custom made Versace dress is. I go and grab it. "Yes! Oh my God, this is beautiful." I exclaim.  He smiles. "I knew you'd like that.  Grab it and come here." He says. I grab the dress and some creme colored Versace heels.  I think I can learn to love him. I follow him deeper into the closet.  He grabs the most beautiful Victoria's Secret set I've ever seen. It's Teal with all types of designs and jewels. He gets behind me and puts the bra on me. Then he gets down and helps me put the thong on. I put the dress on. He stands back smiling.  "Damn, you fine as hell." He says. I smile. "Thanks." I say.

He links arms with me and starts giving me a tour of his house. This mansion is gorgeous and it makes my old house in the hills look like a dump.  "Now it's something I need to trust you with.  It's the last step to this being all yours." He says, looking me dead in the eyes with a serious look on his face. "Anything." I say. He links arms with me again and leads me to the basement.  He puts a code in and the book case turns. We walk into a room. My mouth drops and my heart beat picks up. "Delo, what the hell?" I yell. It's naked women everywhere in masks, packing drugs or counting big stacks of money.  He looks at me and gets on one knee with a huge diamond ring. I gasp. "Will you be my bottom? I ain't ever met no girl like you." He says. This probably gonna backfire  but I need the money and it's better than my life in Compton. "But... but I don't know anything about pimps and drugs." I say. "And? You can learn. Plus, with me you ain't gotta work." He says.  I nod my head as he slips the ring on my finger. He gets up and kisses me. "Now let me get you home. I bought you a new phone. I'll be outside waiting. Text me if your parents giving you a ride or not." He says. I nod my head.  We hold hands and walk outside to a Black Land Rover. "Let's go." He says, then pulls off. Oh my God, I don't know what I've gotten myself into. All I can do is play smart. I wish someone would have taught me these things.  I guess my father never taught me the street stuff because he wanted me away from it. I've always been sheltered so they kept it away from me. God, I have a lot to learn.

Comment

10 +