3 - Welcome To Compton. (Prt. 2)

Kilo

"Soo... is the cannabis really purple?" She asks. I look at her and laugh, then shake my head. "Brianna, you got a lot to learn." I say. "Kilo, I'm serious. I've never heard of purple." She says. I chuckle and shake my head at her. "Kush... call it kush not no bitch ass cannabis it make me think of the feds and fuck the police. Yeah, it got a lil purple in it." I say. I said the end in a "Duh" tone. She be asking the stupidest questions on this damn planet but imma put it past her since she ain't built how I'm built.

"Sorry." She mumbles, staring out the window. "Where are we going?" She asks. "Quit askin me questions. Just ride." I say. She looks at me. "Kilo, I don't like being spoken to that way very much." She says. I shrug. "Cuss me out then." I say. Naw, I ain't no ass hole. I'm talkin to her like this because that's how it is in Compton. I'm trynna get her ready for the shit. She better cuss a nigga out, not tell me she don't like it. Ain't shit gon happen but everybody gettin on her ass. "Stop being rude. Where the heck are you taking me?" She snaps. I laugh. "Just ride." I say. I pray that ain't her version of speakin her mind. "Kilo where?" She yells. I ignore her and turn Boosie up. "Motherfucker you hear me fucking speaking to you! Where the hell are you taking me? I want answers... Now!" She screams. "Quit that fuckin hollering!" I yell. "Fucking bastard! Where are you taking me?" She screams. I stop at a red light. "Kilo answer me!" She screams, turning red. People start looking. "Keep on, yo lil proper ass gon be walkin back home, fuck ya mean? Yo ass shoulda never hopped in the damn car." I say. "Oh my Gosh." She panicks. "Chill out Bruh." I say. "If you try to hurt me, I will call the officers of the law. I suggest you start talking buddy Boy." She says, glaring in my eyes. I shake my head and pull off. "If I was gon hurt you I swear I woulda been did that shit." I say. She rolls her eyes. "Stop talking to me that way." She says. "Quit giving me a reason to then, shit." I say. "Rape!" She screams out the window. This bitch so childish. "Shut up." I say. She sighs and sits back. It's a tense silence between us. The only sound is Beyonce talkin bout she Drunk in Love. The hell am I playing driving Miss Daisy for? I shake my head. A nigga trippin. I acted before I spoke. Her sidity ass got me fucked up talkin bout somebody trying to rape her. I get pussy all day so what I look like taking it from a bitch? She got the game fucked up. "Where are we going?" She mumbles. "The mall." I say.

Brianna

We're walking around the mall in complete silence. I stare over at him. Kilo is very handsome. He has a very thuggish demeanor to him. My parents would die if they knew I'm hanging with someone like him. He's about 6'2, caramel, buff, he has the most beautiful hazel eyes on the planet, amazing tattoos, a set of perfect white teeth, and long neat dreads. The sad part is his personality isn't as beautiful. "Where you wanna go?" He breaks our awkward silence. "Damn she thick as hell." He mumbles, watching some ghetto girl. "She's trashy." I say. "Look, you can't say whatever you wanna say to and about the females where I'm from. That's how you get yo ass whooped." He says. "I'm not afraid of any of these peasant bitches." I say. He looks at me with an amused look on his face. He chuckles and shakes his head. "You really think that sidity shit gon fly in Compton, huh?" He asks. I take my Gucci shades off and throw them in my Orange MK bag. "I'm not afraid of those ghetto girls." I say. He chuckles. "It ain't about you being scared. You gon get fucked up Bruh. Come on." He says, walking in Hollister. "These are broke people clothes. I don't wear tee shirts. I prefer Versace dresses and blouses." I say. He blows then cuts his eyes at me. "Brianna, you gettin on my fuckin nerves! Who the hell told you you the shit? You ain't no better than me or any other bitches if you and yo family had to move to one of the most fucked up parts of Cali! You ain't Oprah, yo bands ain't ran up, yo family ain't on top no more, Bruh damn!" He snaps. My mouth drops. "Stop staring at me!" I snap on the people. "Bitch who the fuck you talkin to tho? I'll knock yo teeth out yo mouth!" Some girl with long red weave goes off on me. It's like, all of the girls in here are going off on me or talking about why am I with their "Man". Do I care? No. "Listen, Peasant I was talking to all of you bitches looking at me." I say. "Awwww hell naw!" Some girl with a raggedy blonde weave says. "Bitch!" The red head one screams. I start screaming, trying to block my face as she punches me all in it. I ball up in the floor, crying. "Please stop!" I scream. "Nope, bitch! Stuck up ass bitch!" She yells. She kicks me in my eye. I feel someone lifting me off the ground. I fall into Kilo's arms. I know it's him because of his Cologne. "I can't open my eye!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I hear the mall cop yelling. I feel Kilo pick me up and walk out the store.

Kilo

We sitting at the park. She holding a bag of ice on her eye. I didn't say nothin, but I knew every broad in there. Mane, I woulda warned her about Kesha and Lu Lu but she needed to get her ass leaned one time. That's how it be sometimes. "I want to go back to the Hills." She whines, crying. I laugh. I mean, it's funny. "Why do you think me getting beat up is funny?" She snaps. I smile. "Because, it's a part of life bruh. You win some and you lose some. You shoulda kept your mouth shut tho." I say. "What did I say that was so bad?" She whines. I shake my head. "Bri, you can't be serious." I say. "Bri? My name is Brianna." She says. "so? I wanna call you Bri tho. You ready to go?" I ask. I got money to go and make plus she gettin on a nigga nerves. She got a reality check tho, fuck ya mean? She needed it too. "I wanna die." She breaks down. I pull my pistol out and point it at her. She screams and jumps off the bench. "What the hell, Kilo?" She screams. "You said you wanna die. I don't mind killing you." I say. She looks at me crazy. "I didn't mean it, man!" She exclaims. "Well, quit saying shit you ain't gon hold your word to." I say. And with that, I walk off to my car. She got exactly 45 seconds to get over here or im pullin off and she gon be chasing. Cry baby ass.

Comment

20 + For the update

My bad it took so long