6 - G/S

Brianna

I knock on the door. The door flies open. My mom glares me in my eyes. "Brianna Davis, get in this house, now!" She screams at the top of her lungs. "Mom, I've never seen you this angry." I mumble.  She grabs my hair and throws me into the wall. "Where the fuck you been?" She hollers,  sounding just as ghetto as the other women in this neighborhood.  "I stayed with a friend since you guys weren't home." I say. She smacks me. I fall down crying and holding my face. "You think I believe that bullshit? Get the fuck up!" she yells. "Mom, why would you hurt me? You've never hit me!" I scream. She punches me in my mouth. I fall over, holding it and crying. "Now, get the fuck in your room, change those funky ass clothes, and get ready for school! Fuck wrong with you? How dare you go and embarrass this family by going to some party and taking your clothes off and leaving with a boy! Yeah, I found out. Word spreads quick around the hood incase you didn't know!" she snaps. I storm to my room. I fucking hate that bitch. She said she'd never hurt me and she did. Fuck her and my dad since they're the reasons I'm here in the first place.

I grab towels and walk into the small and plain restroom. I shower then put make up on my face to cover the bruises. Bitch. I get dressed in a blue peplum dress and creme colored YSL sandals. I grab my purse and phone then my notebook and walk to the front. "The hell makes you think you ain't going to school today? I don't give a damn how late you are." mom says. "Where's dad?" I ask. "Minding his fuckin business..Find a way to school. I ain't got no damn car." she says, rolling her eyes. I sigh, watching her do something I've never seen before. She's smoking a cigarette. "Yeah, I'm smoking. Get the hell out and go learn, hell." she says. I grab my house key and walk out. I walk up the street where Delo is waiting. I get in.

"What's wrong?" he asks. "Nothing. My mom is just upset." I sugar coat the situation. He gives me a look. "Do I need to go kill that bitch?" he asks. I look at him crazy then punch him in his face. "Don't call my mother a bitch and hell no, you're not killing no damn body!" I yell. He snatches me by my neck and punches me in my face. "Bitch, you gon' learn to keep them hands where they supposed to be." he growls, then lets my neck go. I break down crying. "Sorry." I sob. "Sit yo ass back and ride." he says. I do as he said then buckle up. He drives until we pull up to Compton High. I look at him. "What? You want me to walk you to class?" he asks. "No, I got it." I say, opening the door. I don't want to be near him right now. He grabs my arm. I flinch, bracing myself. "Baby, I'm sorry. Give me my kiss." he says. I look at him crazy. He leans in and kisses me. I rush out the door and up to the building. I go inside and look around. Well... it's different. I look around. The bell rings and hella Mexicans rush out. It's a lot of kids here. I spot familiar faces. Kilo and his crew are standing against some lockers, laughing and talking. I take a deep breath and walk over to them.

"Thot." the dark sinned one says. "What's a thot?" I ask. All of them burst into laughter but Kilo. "This bitch don't know what a thot is." the extra buff guy says, in tears laughing. "Um, I'm not a bitch." I say, looking down. "Aye, you that hoe who was with Delo? Freaky ass. When we gon fuck, thot?" the guy with absolutely no facial hair for his age asks. "What?" I panic. I look down and walk off. I feel somebody grab my arm. I look back at Kilo, holding my arm. "What?" I ask. "Where you been at?" he asks. "Nowhere." I say. "Fuck you lying for?" he asks. "You arent my dad." I say. "All I'm gon say is watch yo back, baby girl. You fuckin' up." he says. "What?" I ask. "Delo... The mothafucka a snake. He aint no good. You better end that shit. Fuck the money and shit, he ain't straight." he says. "What's a bottom?" I ask. He raises his eyebrow.

"A hoe with benefits." he answers.

"What?" I ask. He blows. "Every pimp got a bottom hoe. She a hoe but she don't sell it to everybody. Only the pimp can hit it and he give her everything she want but he grimy." he explains. I start hyperventilating. "Omg, Kilo! I... He gave me all these things... And he... he showed me a lot of drugs and money and proposed and asked me to be his bottom. Im scared." I cry. "See, quit letting mothafuckas use you. He brought you here?" he asks. I nod my head. "He said me leaving him is impossible. He knows where I live. I don't want a pimp." I break down. "Now I gotta figure out how I'm finna get yo ass out this shit. Aight, meet me right here after school. Don't go nowhere but here. Put yo number in my phone." he says, handing it to me. I put it in and hand it back. "Why do you want to help if you dislike me?" I ask. "I don't like you, it just... I don't know." he says. "Ghetto superman. " I say, laughing and crying at the same time. He laughs. "I'll take that. I gotta go." he says, walking away.

I look down at my schedule.  Some girl bumps me. "Kilo, he mine." she says,  then rolls her eyes and walks off. What a bitch. I don't even know him.

Comment

READ THUG IN MY HEART.