8 - Flash

Kilon

We at the mall in Beverly Hills.  She ain't said not one word to me. I swear it's the funniest shit. She be looking at me like I disgust her. For what tho? We don't know each other like that and her friend the ho.

We walk into Claires. "You ain't talkin' to me but you shol don't mind spending my bands." I say, watching her grab a head band.  "Brianna, quit ignoring me." I say. "I don't associate with whorish guys." she says. "Cool, well,  my ho ass about to take all this bullshit back." I say, pulling out a receipt. "Nope. Fine, let's talk." she says. I shake my head. "Shawty, why you so materialistic?" I ask. "I'm not materialistic, I just like nice things." she says. "Like I said before, materialistic." I say. She rolls her eyes. "Whatever. How do these look?" she asks, showing me a set of gold bracelets. "Like they'll turn yo shit green." I say. She laughs. "You're obviously materialistic yourself." She says. "Yeah, right. I worked for it." I say. "Where do you work?" she asks. I raise my eyebrow. "Baby girl, mind your business." I say. She stares at me for a second. "God, you're bi polar." she says. "Naw, just don't be all in my fuckin' business." I say. "Fine, I won't ask you anymore normal people questions,  my God." she says, then walks out the store. Don't nobody give no fuck about her getting in her feelings. Don't be asking about me. I got my shit together but she don't so I got the right to ask anything I want but she don't,  feel me?

We're sitting in the food court. I'm smashin' on these Chicken Tenders. She sitting at the table across from mine eating on a salad. She still in her feelings. She sat over there just to be petty. She keep on looking over at me then turning away when I catch her looking. Shit, who wouldn't wanna stare at a sexy ass nigga like me? Yes bitch, I'm that nigga mane.

She smacks her lips and rolls her eyes. I get up and walk over there. "Keep on." I say. "Kilon, please step away." she says. "Hell naw." I say, snatching her fork out of her hand. She blows and rolls her eyes. "You're really bothering me." she says. "And?" I say. "You're a fucking pest." she says. "Bitch, I might be." I say, clapping like a ratchet ho. She laughs. "Seriously, Kilon, may I have my fork?" she asks. "If you suck my dick." I say. "Eat my pudding first." she shoots back.

I fall out laughing. Oh shit, she killed my ass with that one.

"Ay, shawty, what you know about Young Thug?" I ask. "He's a stoner." she says, grinning. I laugh and hand her the fork. I sit down. "He gay. Nigga be wearing dresses." I say. "Oh my God, I have the same dress he wore." she exclaims. I raise my eyebrow. "That grandma ass dress." I say. She gives me a crazy look. "Whatever, you just don't know fashion." she says.

I chuckle. "For real tho, when you gon' suck my dick?" I ask. "Now." she says. "You for real?" I ask. "Yeah, let's go to the restroom." she says. I grin and get up. I follow her to the handicap stall. I lock the door. Easy ass rich ho.

She smiles. I whip it out and massage it. It stands straight up at her. "Touch it." I say, laughing. She staring at me like Bissshhh Wheeet? Yeah, this muufucka huge.

"it's so big." she says, then touches the cap. She gets on her knees and kisses it. A flash goes off then she stands.

"Sike! Now, I will send everyone the picture of your penis if you continue to be mean to me." she says. I glare at her then laugh. "Go ahead, that ho eleven and a half inches. I measured that muufucka. I ain't got shit to be ashamed of." I say.

She shakes her head. I laugh as I jack it off. She watches me with eyes full of lust. I bite my lip and aim at her face and bust on her jaw.

"Are you fucking serious? What the fuck?" She screams at the top of her lungs. I take a picture of it.  "I didn't mean to do that! Sike! Show somebody my dick and I swear everybody gon see my kids on yo face. Bet, thot." I say. That's all she is in my eyes. I walk out the bathroom and get some sanitizer.

Flash that, fuck ya mean?

Ohhhh shit lmaoo

Comment

15

Vote.