4 - Cute & Naive

Kilo

"Five... Four... Three... Two... One." I count. And with that, I pull off on her ass. Thought I was play pimpin? Hell naw, them forty five seconds just passed. I laugh, watching her chase me. "Kilo, please!" She screams, sprinting. I'm dying laughing and everybody around is either laughing or recording it. I turn around the corner and turn my music up. "Bitch, who do you love?" I rap along to YG. I watch her fall in the middle of the street. Not my problem. I continue to drive.

-

I'm in the gas station looking for some candy. "Hello?" I answer My phone. "Kilo..." Chapo starts, then bursts into laughter. "Nigga what?" I ask, grabbing some skittles. "Why you do ol girl like that?" He asks, still laughing. "Who?" I ask. "You Know who. Ol girl Brianna. You dipped on her ass." He says. I chuckle. Damn, this shit gon come back on me. I chuckle. "I gave her ass forty five seconds, nigga. How you know anyway?" I ask. "That shit already everywhere. And I was on my way to the store and seen her on the sidewalk screaming and crying. What happened to her face?" He asks. "It isn't funny." I hear her in the background. "She fell trynna chase me and Lu Lu whooped her ass in Hollister. That's why her eye black." I say. "Damn, nigga you goin to hell. Look, I got some shit to handle. Let me drop her to you." He says. I pull the phone away and look at it crazy, as if I'm lookin at him. "Hol up, give that bitch bus money bruh. I ain't the bitchsitter. She too stuck up." I say. He laughs. "Damn, Kilo, bruh why you gotta dog the hoe like that?" He asks. "Cause the bitch make my head hurt." I say, grabbing a drink. "Nigga where you at?" He asks. "Bp, nigga, why?" I ask. "Good, I'm down the street." He says. I hang up. Ain't this bout a bitch? Now let her come at me crazy, I bet you I'm gon put that ass out on the side of the road.

Brianna

I cant deal with him. He hasnt said one word to me. I'm waiting on an apology. He's riding around, snapping on the phone.  Whatever the person made him mad for, he deserves for making me chase him. "Bitch... Don't it sound like I'm serious?? Fuck you mean am I for real?" He goes off. He turns his nose up at whatever the person said. "Fuck outta here. I said that shit ain't none of mine! How the hell that baby mine if I ain't even hit you in three months? Three fuckin months!" He yells. "It's yours! Kilo, you were drunk! You said you love me, why you doing me dirty like that? You said you was gon build a family with me!" I hear her scream. She's... ghetto. But in a way, she sounds classy. It sounds like she's crying. "And you was stupid enough to believe it? Shay, I don't give a fuck about you or that baby! It ain't none of mine! Every nigga in Compton talk about how yo pussy is. How the hell do every nigga know you got a birthmark on yo clit? Mane, that baby ain't mine! I ain't finna father that damn child!" He yells. "Ok, and that shit don't be true, Kilo dang! Quit believing everything you hear! Even if the baby wasn't yours, you need to be there for me cause of the possibility!" She screams. He laughs. "Get out my ear with that." He says. And with that, he hangs up. He turns the radio up, I turn it down. "Brianna, I ain't even in the mood. Don't do shit that could potentially make me throw you out in the express way by yo hair." He bluntly says. I sigh. "Kilo... What did I do that was so bad?" I ask.  "Not in the mood." He says. "Well you better fucking get in it because I'm sick of your rude attitude!" I snap back. I'm sick of him talking to me like that. He looks Over at me with an emotionless look in his eyes. He turns his head back to the road. l sigh.

"Look, I apologize for whatever I did." I say. "Quit talkin, man. On some real shit, I ain't in the mood." He says. We continue to ride in silence until he pulls up to my house. "My parents aren't home." I say. "And? If you tryin to get di-" I cut him off. "No, I'm not that type. I appreciate all of the things you bought for me." I say.  They aren't necessarily my style and he's evil but I appreciate it.  "Go in yo house." He says. I lean over and kiss his cheek. His skin is extremely soft.  "Bye Kilo." I say. He nods his head at me. He watches me to the door,  nods his head,  then speeds off up the street.

I open my purse, looking for my key. Crap, I must've left them in his car. I go through my phone.  Damnit, no one in my call log will be willing to come to Compton to get me and my parents won't even answer their phones.

           I look up at a black escalade riding by slowly. The window rolls down. Oh my God, please don't let him hurt me. A caramel colored guy with dark eyes and hair motions for me to come. "Ay, ma, come here." He calls. I slowly walk to his truck. "Hi..." I mumble.  "Why you out so late by yo self?" He asks. "My parents aren't home and I left my keys." I say, looking down. "Get in." He says. "What?" I ask. "That's your stuff?" He asks, pointing.  "Yes." I say. "Kevin, go get that for her." He says. Some big black buff guy gets out the back and goes and grabs my bags. "Where we going?" I ask. "A party. By the time it's over, your parents ought to be home. And if not, you can stay at my crib." He says. I nod my head. "And you are?" I ask. "Delo. What's yo name?" He asks. "Brianna." I say. He nods his head. "Aight, get in." He says. Kevin opens the back door. I get in and look around. The truck has burberry interior.  This is definitely my style. I buckle my seat belt and pray to God he's as nice as he appears to be.

So, we're at this huge wild party. It's drugs, alcohol,  and naked girls everywhere. They're even in the pool having sex. "I've never been anywhere like this before." I say, panicking.  Delo grabs my hand. "Chill, just have fun. Here, I got you something." He says, handing me a red cup. I look in it and see a clear liquid with a pink pill sizzling in it. "What's this?" I ask. "Just a lil somethin I poured up. Relax and sip it. It's gon make you feel right." He says. "But-" he cuts me off. "You can trust me." He says. I throw it all down and cough.  "Oh my God. That's disgusting. Oh God!" I panic.  I fall on him. I feel him kissing on my neck. I laugh. "That feels good. I'm hot." I say, giggling. It's two of him staring at me. "You hot? Take your clothes off." He says.  I take em off and throw em. "Don't stop pop that!" I scream along to the music, dancing all over his erect dick. He grips my hips. I get off him and throw my bra in the floor then get on the couch,  shaking my ass to the music. A big crowd forms around me. I bend over for the cameras and laugh. 

Kilo

"Damn, some hoes must be fightin." Chapo says, looking over at the big ass crowd of people. I shrug and continue to stick my fingers in and out this hoe in my lap. "I'm gon fuck the shit out yo sexy ass, Kilo." She moans.  I grin. "Let's go see." Ej says. "Nigga, I got more to do." I say, rubbing this hoe nipple. I forgot her name. I think it's Lisa or some shit. "Imma go see." Jay says. Him and Chapo go and squeeze through the people.  They come back looking like they seen a fuckin ghost. "Damn, wassup is it demons fightin or some shit?" Ej sarcastically asks.  Chapo shakes his head. "Thots bruh." is all he said. "Wassup?" I ask. "Yo girl Brianna. She gone off a molly, real talk." Jay says. "That hoe ain't my bitch. And naw, you got the wrong girl. Bri at home. I dropped her off a couple hours ago." I say. This hoe on my lap just copped an attitude and left.  I don't care tho.  "Naw, that's her. Go get ol girl. I heard she came with Delo. You know how that go." Chapo says. I get up and squeeze through the circle.  Gotdamn, she naked in the middle of the circle fingering her self and kissing Delo.

"Brianna!" I yell, snatching her.  "You're cute." Her words slur. She laughing and got slob hanging out her mouth. "Get the fuck up." I snap on her. This some dumb shit. She just a cute, spoiled,  and naive girl and she let this nigga fuck her over.  "Noooooooo, I want Delo." She whines. Delo grabs her hand.  "This my bitch now." His words slur. "Bri, I ain't bullshittin. Bring yo ass with me." I say. I don't necessarily care but her dealing with him is like a lamb and a lion. A lamb don't know shit about a jungle but a lion do. So basically she don't know shit about hood life but he do. This ol dumb thot let a nigga take advantage of her.

"I don't want to, damn!" She screams.  I nod my head and walk off. I don't really care.  That's her who getting in some shit she not ready for. I tried.

Aaaaand the Journey Begins...

Comment

20 +

Kik: Phuck__Em