Chapter 7:

Lucas kissed my forehead softly. It's been three days since I forgave him and honestly he's doing his best to make up for him hurting me. It's sweet and all but I don't want him going out of his way to do all this for me. He has been fixing me food, running warm baths for me, giving me massages, and peepering me with kisses. It's all just very overwhelming to me.

  "Mate is just trying to be sweet." Raine said with a sigh. I inwardly groaned. Like, yeah I knew that but he's doing a little to much.

  "Hey Emily.. Vincent wants us to come over today so you can meet his mate." Lucas had said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I quickly snapped my neck over to look at him as I nodded excitedly to finally meet Vincent's mate. Vincent is personally my favorite out of the bunch.

******************
  And that is how I ended up in front of Vincent and Axel's room. Lucas knocked slightly. We waited a moment before Vincent came to the door.

  "Emily!" He yelled excitedly, hugging me like there is no tomorrow. I chuckled slightly as I awkwardly patted his back. When he pulled away, he had a huge, full blown grin on his face. "Come in. Come in." We walked in. I saw a boy around two years older than me, with light brown hair and blue eyes, sitting on the couch playing his phone.

  "Come on! Get off your phone! The alpha and his mate is here!" Vincent said very loudy. The boy turned and looked at us, tensing up when his eyes stopped on me. He looked very familiar. All of a sudden, a hint of realization clicked in my mind.

  "Z-Zion?" I asked, stuttering a little bit as I looked at the familiar boy. He sheepishly at me while Vincent and Lucas on the other hand, looked at us confused.

  "Oh... Uh... Hey sis..." Zion said awkwardly as Vincent's eyes widened in shock. Vincent after a moment walked over to Zion and smacked him aross the head.

  "You never told me you had a sister!" Vincent exclaimed. We just ignored him and kept staring at each other. It happened all suddenly. I started getting a headache and my vision started getting dark and blurry.

  "T-They said y-you was dead... I g-got beat bec-cause you w-were dead..." I accused, breathing heavily. It turned black as I felt my knees buckle.

********************
Lucas's POV:
  I saw Emily dropping to the ground. I quickly caught her before her head hit the hard ground. I quickly called for the pack doctor as we layed her down on one of the extra rooms upstairs. When the pack doctor arrived and went to check on Emily, I turned to look at Zion. The boy we thought we knew everything about. My stare quickly hardened as I clenched my teeth and my hands in anger.
I told him the only thing I could say without becoming a beast again;

  "Explain."