Chapter 6:

Axel's POV: 

  "Luna?" I asked quietly, opening the door slowly. She lifted her head quickly to look at me. Her eyes red and puffy from crying, her lower lip quivering. I gasped at the sight of her. "May I come in?" She looked at me hesitantly for a moment before nodding slowly. I came in and shut the door behind me.

  "H-have you come to h-hurt me as w-well?" She asked in a raspy voice. I shook my head. I saw bruises on her wrists and dried blood on the side of her head. I inhaled a breath at the sight of the blood. My vampire, Vlad, was hungry. Hungry for her blood. I controlled myself. 

  "I came to tell you the real reason why Lucas's wolf acts the way he does." I told her honestly. She nodded and mumbled a quick "okay".  "Lucas's wolf, Moon, is really special. The moon goddess chose Moon and his mate, which is Raine, to become the next moon god and goddess when their first child is born. During the time that Moon has been alone, without knowing who his mate was. He soon grew irritated and emotionless every time he was let out. The pressure was getting to him and soon, he started becoming more uncontrollable. He can't stand when people disrespect him, talk down on him or even being let out. Inside, he is sweet, soft, gullible and vulnerable. Outside, He doesn't do what people say. He has one thing in mind and that is slaughtering. Everything in his sight, maybe even including you." I explained the best I could. She nodded in understanding. I sighed in relief now that the story is out.

  "S-So he may keep hurting me?" She asked, slightly frightened. I nodded and awaited her response. She didn't say anything for a while so I took the conversation over.

  "Just give him some time. He is not used to having a mate." I told her. "If he hurts you anymore, come over. I'm pretty sure Vincent and his mate is excited to hang out with you soon." She smiled softly and muttered a small "alright".  I smiled and walked back towards the front door.

  "I'm going to go now. Is it alright if Lucas comes in?" She nodded and stared blankly at the front door. I walked out and saw Lucas still there on the floor, tears dried, but looking at his hands. 

  "She said you can go in if you want." I said, breaking the silence. His gaze snapped up to mine. His shocked expression soon turned into a huge smile. He got up in a snap and hugged me tightly.

  "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He squealed like a girl. I chuckled slightly and patted his back.

  "Go get your girl."

****************************

Emily's POV:

  I saw Lucas slowly walk in. I inhaled a deep breath and bit my lip, nervously waiting to hear what he was going to say. 

  "I'm so sorry, Emily. I can never control my wolf. Once he gets mad, there's no going back. I'm a monster. I don't deserve to be your mate, I don't deserve you. I am so sorry baby." He sobbed, his head hanging low in shame as he shook his head in disappointment. I got up slowly and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and burying my face in his chest. 

  "I-It'll be o-okay, L-Lucas. J-Just try not t-to do it a-again. T-Try to c-control it for m-me. P-Please." I said, stuttering way to much for my liking. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me softly on the forehead.

  "Anything for you, baby."

**************************

Hey guys! I updated another chapter! Yay! I want to try and make longer chapters, I just run out of stuff to write quickly. SO... How was Lucas this chapter?

What do you guys think of Axel being kind?

Do you think Emily forgiving Lucas was the right thing to do?

What about Vincent? Who do you think his mate will be?

Anyways... Thanks so much for reading! See you in the next update!

Vote

Comment 

Share

Bye, My pretty little unicorns!!! ~Ryley~