Chapter 5

Lucas's POV:

  I looked at her, disgusted at what I did. I slowly emerged, putting Moon deep into my mid, disappointed at him. I saw Emily rocking back and forth, quietly sobbing in the corner, not looking at me. I slowly walked up and tried not to startle her. She snapped her head up when she heard me walking towards her and tried to move back even more then she is. I heard Moon whimpered at her actions.

  "If you hadn't have done what you did, she wouldn't move away from us;" I told him angrily. I wanted her in my arms, protect her from any danger, to love her but the only danger she is in is being with me. I was a monster and I knew it. Everyone knew. Now Emily knows. She has every right to hate me. Nothing can explain the pain I feel for Moon doing this. I shouldn't have let Moon take full control like that. I knew how he was. In my mind, He is nice and vulnerable but once he gets let out, he is a monster. Someone who no one can control. I wish I could control him but I have tried and failed. 

  "Emily... Please. Please talk to me. Lucas. I'm back to normal, Moon isn't in control anymore." I tried to say to her but she wouldn't listen. She just stayed quiet and kept sobbing. I felt really bad. I hanged my head in shame and walked out of the room.  I fell to the floor and sulked. She hates me... She hates me... I can't take knowing that. 

  "What's wrong Alpha?" Axel's voice asked throughout the hall. I stayed quiet for a moment before lifting my head and looking at him. I took a deep breath before answering.

  "Moon got out..." I said, trailing off. Axel's eyes widen before looking at the door that I was sitting by. He gasped before kneeling down to my height. He looked once more at the door then back at me.

  "Is Emily...?" He asked. I cut him off.

  "She hates me now. She told me she hates me.." I answered. He sighed and rubbed his hand on his face.

  "I'll go talk to her." He said. I growled at him for my mate protectively. He raised his hand in surrender.

  "Do you want her to hate you or to forgive you?"

  "To forgive me..." I thought about it for a moment.

  "Alright. Go ahead." 

****************************************

Sorry for not updating for awhile and for making the chapter so short. I am busy with school and stuff. I am going to try to update my books every so often . I can't make any promises though. I also have after school activities like color guard. Comment what you think of the book so far.

What do you think of Emily?

What do you think of Lucas, Axel and Vincent so far?

What do you think of Natalie?

Well . That is all for right now. I will try and update another chapter soon. Bye my unicorns!