Chapter 15-AsaNoya

I have nothing to say except I'm sorry.

I suggest y'all reread this shitty book coz I haven't updated in decades.

*CREDIT TO OWNER FOR PIC NOT ME*

----------------

It's been two days since we visited Tadashi. And no one had spoken since.

----------------

Asahi's POV

The walk to school was cold. And quiet. It was often like this nowadays. I couldn't remember the last time I spoke to someone on the team.

Let alone, Nishinoya.

Its still not very clear why we broke up. All I know was the shock I felt as I jumped off the bed, standing by its side.

"What do you mean you can't be with me anymore?"

He turned in the bed where we laid and faced me. "I just can't. Don't think for one second that I don't love you it's just that, I feel like we can't really trust each other. Not yet anyway."

"What are you talking about? Trust comes after a while. You have no reason not to trust me! Do you?"

He got up from the bed angrily and ruffled his hair. "I'm blaming you specifically, Asahi. You thought that I was into Xiento, did you not? Even after I told you that I have feelings you?"

I was taken back. "What? That's different!"

"How?! Tell me?! Look- I... This is what I mean Asahi! We always end up fighting or blaming each other. I hate it. I don't want to be angry with you. I don't want to hurt you." His tears swelled in his eyes as he crossed his arms.

I calmed down at the soft and tired face that drew upon his features. "Noya. Please, we have to talk about this. Every couple fights. It's apart of relationships. You know that."

I knew it was hopeless. He had made up his mind. And this was Nishinoya. The most stubborn person in the world.

But he was also my most favourite person in the world.

I remembered how he had grabbed his clothes and ran downstairs.

I remembered how I tried to hold him before he headed out the door, trying hopelessly to keep him in my arms.

I remembered how he screamed at me and ran off into the dark.

Of course I remembered.

--------------

I shook the memories off as I entered the gates.

I can't go into class looking like I've cried all night, which I did.

I entered the classroom and sat at my regular seat. No one was here yet so I looked at my phone and noticed that I was about an hour early.

I sighed and left the classroom hoping for something to bump into me to make my morning a little eventful.

As I walked down the corridor I was suddenly entranced with the soft voice singing at the end of the hallway.

Slowly, I looking into the classroom where I found our two managers slow dancing at the front of the room.

I pulled back not wanting to disturb them. They hadn't seen me but I looked on from behind the door frame in awe.

Yachi latched onto Kiyoko's shoulder and hand as they swung around giggling and humming to themselves. Soft music playing from one of their phones. It looked so intimate. It felt way too private so I left with a pull in my heart.