Chapter 13-KageHina

Please read the Authors Note at the end! Thanks all.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER DELETED ON ITSELF IM SO PISSED I HAVE TO WRITE IT AGAIN OMG ITS SHITTIER THAN BEFORE SOS HELP

*CREDIT TO OWNER OF PIC NOT ME* (the pic has nothing to do with the chap but it's cuTE AF!!! i cri)

----------------

So here we were. In the waiting room of a hospital, late at night. I felt Sho's small head rub against my shoulder. He's been crying for a while now. And my stomach is still tight. Today started out so wonderfully. It was happy. So how did we end up like this?

----------------

"TO-BI-OOOO"

"What do you want, dumbass?"

"IM HUNG-GRYYYY"

"Hi hungry I'm-"

"Don't."

Kageyama snorted and walked into the living room to where his boyfriend was hanging off the couch.

He walked over and kneeled, giving Hinata an upside down kiss.

Hinata smiled and responded with placing his hand on the dark haired males neck.

Ever since that day in the storage room Hinata couldn't get enough of the other's spontaneous kisses.

"Hey Tobs, wanna head out to eat? I'm feeling ramen."

Kageyama stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"Yeah I could do ramen. Also don't call me Tobs. It's weird."

The smaller male giggled while he jumped off the couch and followed after Kageyama.

He grabbed his wallet and keys and they headed out into town.

On their way there, they past a park where lots of children ran and screamed.

"Wanna head in there later?" The tall one asked.

Hinata grabbed his hand and squeezed it for his answer. Kageyama smiled a genuine smile and rubbed the soft skin of the back of his hand with his thumb.

They soon reached a small noodle shop and entered.

Once sat a table, Hinata brought out his phone and snapped a silent picture of the boy across from him. "Smile."

"Oi. Don't take any more. And I'm not smiling. I always look horrible in photos."

Hinata smiled. "You look handsome all the time, Tobio. And it's okay if you don't wanna smile. I prefer you smiling only to me."

Kageyamas stomach flipped and his face flushed. Hinata always knew what to say to make him flustered.

"S-shut up, ...dumbass..."

They are their food quietly with minimal chatter and left the shop after paying.

It's was starting to warm up a little. Not by much but Hinata appreciated the warm glare of the sun.