Our daily drama✔️

Yebin

Waking up feels like hell and especially when it's at 6am. I had  to wake up, because of my schedule. Dance practice, vocal practice, meetings and at 8pm I had to leave to film for 'Happy Together'. It's the life I chose to live so I just have to deal with it.

I was scrolling through social media when Hyemi called me.
"Yebin, I'm waiting outside. Hurry up." she said.

"Okay I'm coming." I replied and quickly got ready.
Today's outfit was simple; denim jeans, a gray sweater and some white sneakers. I didn't put much thought into it, because I didn't need to do anything that needed glamour and I figured that they would give me an outfit at the shoot itself.

I opened the car door and sat down after greeting Hyemi with a short 'hello'. After going down the familiar route I arrived at sm.

Arriving at sm still felt unreal to me. I actually never dreamed of becoming an idol before getting scouted, but well, here I am. My carreer started in a contest. My family didn't really have it good financially so I entered a dance contest to win some money. There was a scout from SM at the contest, he gave me a card after my performance and I took it. After some research about idol groups and looking at the numerous idols who performed, I fell in love with it. I accepted the audition and passed.

Growing up, my mother always sung for my brother and I, so I guess that my love for music began there. My mother is a talented woman who was also a trainee, but had to give up her dream because she got pregnant.

"Come on Yebin, practice." Hyemi said snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Oh yeah, right." I cleared my throat and began to stretch.

After 3 hours of blood, sweat and tears I had to prepare for Happy Together. And yes I accidentally cut my finger while cutting fruit during my break and the tears were because I laughed so hard when Baekhyun tried to grab Kyungsoo's attention. You can guess where that ended.

After putting on the red off-shoulder top and white skirt that the stylist gave me, I sat down in front of the mirror so the make-up artist could work his magic on me. I was bored while sitting there so I went on twitter to see what the fans were saying.
Apparently there were a lot of sweethearts and exo-l's hating on each other and the artists.

@exo_lover
I swear I wil kill that bitch if she dares to touch my Chen.
1,13k rt         1,89k likes
(4) comments
- @chen.Jongdae
Same
-@Kpop2lover
Why can't you just let them be. It's not like you have a chance with him.
-@4dtaetae
Love yourself.
-@sweetheart1
Don't hate on my queen.

Seeing the fuss I sighed. I was happy that sweethearts defended me, but this wasn't good for my image nor was it for Chen.
"Guess I'm tweeting today."

@official_Yebin
Hey sweethearts and exo-l's! I just wanted to say that Chen and I aren't dating. We've known each other for a long time and we're just friends so there's no need to hate on either of us. Thank you.
Xx
76,9k rt       96,4K likes
(50k comments)

'Well, hope this explains it, but we just walked to a convenience store. Why do people think that we're dating and how did they even found out it was us. We had masks on and everything.' I thought.
The whole thing frustrated me but I kept my stress to myself.

'Chen and Yebin. Dating or not?'

'Today Yebin tweeted this!'

'Sweethearts and exo-l's are going crazy!'

'Do you ship Yebin and Chen?'

I pursed my lips and slightly furrowed my eyebrows, 'Why are they making such a big deal out of it?'

"Yebin, you're ready to go." My make-up artist said.
I thanked him and quickly ran away to find Hyemi.

"Hyemi! Hello!"

"Oh, Yebin, there you are. Go to Wanna One's waiting room and introduce yourself so they won't feel that awkward and uncomfortable." she said.
I was a bit taken back at the fact that she immediately replied with an order. "Oh okay, where is it?" I asked.

She took my hand and led me to their room. It was just like every other door in this building, made from wood with a silver door handle. The only difference was that 'Wanna One' was written on a paper and sticked on the door with adhesive tape.
I knocked on the door and came in when I heard someone say "Come in".

I walked in the room and the eyes of the five members from Wanna One immediately went wide. They stopped what they were doing and greeted me.
"Hello." I greeted them.

"Hello sunbaenim." they replied.

"You don't need to say sunbaenim, I'm just here to talk to you guys so you won't feel uncomfortable." I said with a little smile.

I took a seat and talked a little with the members about random things to loosen them up. After a minute or two they started to feel comfortable around me and my mission was complete.

"Yebin and Wanna One!" A woman from the production crew yelled.
"Well that's our cue." I said and stood up from my place.

They stood up and walked to the door. Before they could walk further I quickly yelled "Wait!"
They turned around and I sighed relieved.

"If we're filming, call me sunbaenim. Otherwise people will think you guys are disrespectful and the comments won't be nice." I said.

They replied with some okays and continued walking to the set while I walked behind them, trying to keep up with their long legs.