You're mine

(A/n): Thank you for 4K reads🙏🏼💗

btw, I have a new book called 'Shadow' which features Jihoon and Jungkook🙌🏼 I personally like that book better than this one.... please take a look, Okay thanks😂

————————-
The next two weeks were filled with three things. Practice, practice and practice.

Waking up at 5am and sleeping at 1am, practicing for two performances, both circa 12 minutes long. Four days practicing by yourself and the other three with Daniel.

You were feeling so sorry for Daniel since he also had to practice his performances with Wanna One and it would be his first at both MMA and MAMA. He told you many times that he was okay but you know he was exhausted, he would doze off sometimes and forget the choreo. Little did you know, he was confused. He was confused whenever he was with you, he didn't know why and that was why it was frustrating for him.

Every time when he had to pick you up for the choreo he felt something foreign, whenever you stood side by side he would steal a glance when you weren't looking. Everything, everything about you seemed so perfect for him.

He was worried after every practice since you were more fragile than him. He didn't know if you were okay.

He also wanted to ask you something for a long time, he was planning to ask you the question after today's last practice.

———-
You met up in the practice room and as usual started to practice the dance.

After two hours you decided to take a short break.

Daniel rushed to the mini fridge in the corner and took two bottles of water with him.

He walked to you and gave you a bottle.

"I can walk you know. You don't have to give me the bottles all the time." You snickered and took a gulp of water.

"I know but I want to do it for you." he said and quickly turned around.

'He's acting strange. I mean, stranger than normal.'

.......
......
......

"So..., how do you feel to perform on an award show like MAMA?" You asked breaking the silence.

"It's... weird."

"How?" He placed his hands together and sighed.

"Well, I just.. can't see myself perform on such a big stage where big artists stood. I feel like I don't deserve it."

"Daniel"

He turned back around and faced you.

"You do deserve it."

"No, I don't. When I look at you or other bigger and better groups I- I feel like I don't deserve it. The others deserve something or someone better."

"You deserve it Daniel. Why do you think that you were voted number 1 by the nation? You work so hard, I don't see why you don't deserve it."

"B-but-"

"No buts. We're going to practice again from the beginning chop chop."

You stood up and walked to turn on the music.

"From the top. Are you coming?" You asked as you turned your head to him.

"Yup" he signed a little but smiled afterwards and walked to you to start practicing again.