Dating?

You woke up at 5:30am and did your morning routine.
After that you went to the SM building and searched for the meeting room.

You walked in and saw Hyemi. You hugged her and sat down, waiting too start the meeting.

The CEO and some staff walked in and you stood up and bowed to them.

They all took a seat and started with taking some papers out of their bags.

"I have something to tell-

Knock knock

"-you"

a knock interrupted us.

"Come in" the CEO said.

The doorknob turned and then someone walked in. It was Daniel. You were a bit shocked but still greeted him to be polite.

He took a seat and the CEO started to talk again.

"The reason why Daniel is here, is because I want you guys to date"

You were shocked and looked at Daniel. He wasn't surprised at all.

'Did he agree to do this?'

"You both will be sending hints on twitter first and then we'll announce you as a couple. We also scheduled an appearance on master key episode 1 for you both and Suji in 4 days"

You were speechless. You just nodded to whatever the CEO said and went with it.

"So please post something on your twitter now"

The CEO and staff left to give you two some time to think of something to post on your twitter.

"So... Did you agree to this?" Daniel turned around and looked you in the eyes.

"Yes, yes I did"

You hummed and looked down.

"Should we just post something cheesy. The fans would like it... or not"

He thought about it and nodded. You eventually agreed to the cliche 'with her' and 'with him'.

@W1.Daniel
With her
56,5k rt             58,3k likes
(50,1k comments)
-@kpopstan
Omgomgomgomg did y'all saw
Y/n's tweet!!
-@Ynielisgoals
+@kpopstan yesyesyesyesyes omgggggggg I saw it!! My ship is sailing!

@off.Y/n
With him
85,7k rt 88,6k likes
(70,1k comments)
-@army.sweetheart
B you're not going to be on twitter and just going to say 'with him' without an @, you're killing meeeeee!
-@Y/nshighnoteinbliss
+@army.sweetheart Hoe, look at @W1.daniel he just said 'with her'...!!!
-@army.sweetheart
+@Y/nshighnoteinbliss omgomg if SM or YMC isn't going to confirm this visual/talented/goals ship, I'm going to fite some people
-@Y/nshighnoteinbliss
+@army.sweetheart I'll join you

Looking at the comments you giggled a little causing Daniel to look at you.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Just look at the comments" you chuckled.

He set his attention to his phone and started to scroll. After some time you saw a little smile on his face.

It the laughs who were filling the room stopped and it was silent. It was an 'idon'tknowwhattodoorsaysoyoudoorsaysomething' silence.

"Should we get to know each other?" You asked.

"Yeah uhm we have to look like a real couple, right?"

"Yeah"

You took a seat across him and started to ask questions.

——————
A/n: I recently published a new book: Risk. It's a Kim Taehyung fanfic and I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at it. :) Thank you bubsss