River

You went on your morning walk, it was around 10am and it was pretty quiet. There weren't many people walking on the streets as most adults were working and teenagers were at school learning something that's probably completely useless in life.

You haven't walked like this for so long, being stuck in your thoughts can hurt sometimes but it wasn't that bad today, for now.

You breathed the fresh air and stared at the river in front of you.

The water was so calm yet so chaotic. It resembles life. At first glance it's beautiful and so peaceful but it can be hell when you fall into it, it's like when you fall, you want to stand up, you swim to the surface and look around, realizing that you're all alone in the blue dessert.

You felt that way too.
You remembered it clearly.

You were a trainee at that time. You fell and couldn't stand up. You eventually stood up with help from others who called themselves your friends but they were nothing more then backstabbers, your ex-boyfriend and your ex-best friend.

Ha Jihun and Bae Solhee.

It could've been fine if they only hurted you but they didn't. They hurt the person you loved the most, Kim Taehyung.

He was Solhee's boyfriend.

The sight was heartbreaking, he was crying for god knows how long. Maybe even 6 months.

Asking if he did something wrong, asking if he wasn't enough for her, asking if his love wasn't enough for her.

You wanted to comfort him so, so badly with the right words, but you couldn't.
Being heartbroken yourself didn't help either, locking yourself up after helping your parents with work for money.

Your boyfriend of 3 years and his first girlfriend cheated on both of you, with each other.

And you saw it with your own brown eyes that hold more emotion in them than most thought.

@Off.Y/n
Thank you for all the real love <3

It was true. The only ones who gave you real love was you family, friends and fans/second family.

But there's one person that doesn't fit the categories.

Kang Daniel.

He made you feel loved and you loved him.

But there isn't a category for him. Daniel is Daniel, he is in your 70% heart. He is a part of it on his own. Unconsciously healing the other 30%.

He was the river that flowed in your heart, the one who was trying to grow the pieces together, one by one.

——————
(A/n): do you guys want a Daniel pov?

Hope you like this chapter, since it's a bit different :)

Btw, I'm cringing