Master Key scenes [BONUS CHAPTER]

(A/N): if you have a request, you can send it. I can't promise you that I can make a chapter on time but I'll try💗
This chapter will include short scenes of the #Yniel couple and other moments.
This is requested by: 1-800-Jisoos and I hope that you guys like it🙃
————————
"We'll start with the dance game first-" Hyunmoo began.

"-it's called 'Time your dance' and someone from your team has to stand on that stage-" he pointed at a mini stage on the right. There was a pilar with a buzzer on top of it and there were lightbulbs on the wall.

"- the other 7 members have to stand next to the stage, in a line, and dance in order. The person on the stage has to press the buzzer as soon as he/she thinks the time is up. If he/she stops at 100 seconds the team will win, but if they fail, the last player will face the penalty"

"I actually practiced timing" Baekhyun pointed out.

You raised a brow. "You? You once forgot what came after 26, remember?"

"Yah don't say that!" Baekhyun yelled in embarrassment.

The others laughed and asked if it was true. You grinned while nodding and Baekhyun kept glaring at you. You sent him two thumbs up and stood on the line with the rest of your team.

Baekhyun mumbled something but you couldn't hear it.
Looking at his face you could guess what and started laughing. If you laugh you have a habit to grab something or cover your face, so you grabbed the closest thing next to you, it was Daniel's arm.

He started to join you once he saw Baekhyun irritated look and you laughing.

Once you were done you realised you helt onto Daniel's arm. Not wanting to make it look suspicious you kept holding his arm in a way so it looked like you guys were actually a couple.

Baekhyun saw it and started to smirk.
He now, didn't have an irritated look anymore but looked rather amused.

"Shalalalalala~" he started to sing in a teasingly tone.

The others looked at him and you confused but then saw your arm.

They understood it and started to join him.

"Shalalalalala~" you could hear them while they were dancing.

You buried your face in Daniel's arm again and he covered his face with his free hand.

He started to have an idea and slowly started to bring his arm up so your arm would loosen up and slide down.

Once your arm slided down, your hand was close so he took the opportunity and took your hand in his, intertwining your fingers.

You blushed while looking at your hands and started to panic in your head, thinking about what to do next.

"Yah I don't have to see this! Do this when you're home or in the dressing room!" Baekhyun yelled, snapping you out of your panicking state.

You quickly released your hand and started to run to the other side of the line, embarrassed that everyone saw it and saw your flustered face.

They just laughed at you.

—————————
The first song was power (EXO) and you were first in the line. Since you learned a bit of the choreo you knew it and started to dance.

From the left and right there were dramatic comments and a lot of 'wow's'

When it was finally Baskhyun's turn he started to dance and eventually pressed the buzzer.
His timing was wrong so there was someone behind the wall who splashed a bucket with water on him.

You saw his face and couldn't hold it anymore and started to lie down, clutching your stomach, dying of laughter.

Baekhyun was, again, irritated and started to walk towards you.

He took his jacket of and squeezed it like a sponge. And the water fell, on you.

You gasped and stood up. You started to wipe the water out of your face and splashed it back on his laughing state.

"Hey!" He said.

"Hey" you said grinning.

——————————-
The second game was about answering questions about other guests that were there. The questions and answers were given by the fans and you guys had to guess the right answer.

The second question was about Daniel.

"What would he say before he kisses a women?"

Everyone looked at you and you could feel your cheeks heat up.

"What?!" You yelped.

"What did he say?"
"You know it!"

You heard. Of course, the last comments was from Baekhyun.

You trew your hands in the air and acted like you didn't know, because you actually didn't. It kinda made you sad, thinking about the fake relationship but you didn't know why.

"I don't have feelings for him. Right?"

——————————-
For the third game,
Two female players (one from each team) had to stand on a turning stage and try to guess the others names while they try to get closer to the two under an umbrella.

If the player eliminates the members of the other team or if one of her teammates hug her, they win the game.

You and Hanna had to stand on the platform while Boah and Suji had to stand on the side.

You and Hanna had a blindfold on and the game started. The guys runned to get a umbrella and you two waited.

They finally had the umbrellas and started with the real game.
You took your blindfold off and the stage started to turn.

"Kim Y/n flower has blossomed"
You turned around and recognized no one so the game continued.

"Kang Hanna flower has blossomed"
Hanna looked and recognized Soogeun.

"Soogeun is the one under the red panda umbrella" she said.

Soogeun walked to the side and it was your turn again.

It went back and forth for a few times until it was your 4th turn.

"Kim Y/n flower has blossomed"
You felt someone's hot breath on your skin and turned around.

It turned out to be Daniel. You looked in his eyes and he looked at yours.

He had a small smile on his face and hugged you. You started to wrap your arms around him too.

"What is that feeling?"

You were sure that the editing team would make it look like a Kdrama.

———————-
(A/N): I hoped you enjoyed💕
I hope that I described the games good enough and if not, I recommend you to watch master key😂