Before Reading the Story :)

"Live to Survive" or sa filipino "Mabuhay upang Mabuhay"

I know it has no difference in Filipino but I have a deeper meaning about the title. Zombies nabuhay sila para kainin ang mga tao. Ang mga tao naman buhay sila at gagawin ang lahat para sila ang matirang mabuhay. That's why The title is not just for the people but also for the zombies.

The dead have risen, and they're hungry. Consumed with a ravenous desire for human flesh, they are everywhere. All they do is kill, and the people that were bitten? Moments later, they get up and become one of the zombies, infected with whatever it is that is causing the newly dead to rise. Society is crumbling. The world is going straight to hell. Your own family and friends may have joined the ranks of the undead. And they're coming right at you...

This story is about a group of students that will survive the new virus outbreak that happened. it will show you how these students will be able to interact with other survivors.

The story is all about the right decision and the right people to choose and trust. Every Move is important and one wrong move you might risk your life and every stranger you encounter is an enemy.

Have you ever experienced that everyone is counting on you? Where ever you look there is blood and dead people, but worst is there are these flesh-eating people which are called zombies.

The  story is about how the students will try to survive in different places, and how they will know if the person is to be trusted. Zombies are their main enemy and most of the population in the Philippines has turned into one of them. 

"Hi Guys this is AaronGlennB!"

This is my first book to make for the first time in my life :) Hope you like it

I Really love zombies every night i Watch zombie movies and I also read zombie stories so that's how I came up with my first book. Hope you like and Vote it :)