Rude Awakening

I slowly started regaining consciousness, but I didn't get up from what ever I was laying on. It was soft and warm. Like cotton.

It's probably a couch dumb fuck. Of course it is you stupid idiot. Why am I arguing with myself. Whatever it's something I do that no one knows. God my fucking head hurts like a bitch. What'd I hit?

"When will she wake up?"

"I don't know yet."

Hey that's Lilas' voice, but where am I? Shit, I left my god damn eyeliner, jacket, and phone in our tour bus and I never did get the answer as to where my glasses were. I probably look horrid without them. I hate my fucking face.

"WELL, why can't we wake her up," a voice snarled.

Oh hell no, don't yell at Lila. I'll beat the fuck out of you. I didn't take boxing for no reason. Bitch please, I'll cut your god damn throat out.

"SHE HAS CHILDHOOD TRAUMA!!! IF YOU WAKE HER UP. SHE'LL BEAT YOU TO A BLOODY FUCKING PULP BECAUSE, SHE HAS MAJOR TRUST ISSUES. I'M ONE OF THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT SHE HAS LEFT FUCKING HUG HER IN THE PAST TEN YEARS."

Ouch, nice to know your telling random strangers about my psychological issues. Thanks Lila.

"THE LAST PERSON THAT LAID A FINGER ON HER WAS OUR FOURTH DRUMMER. HE TOUCHED HER SHOULDER TO GET A PIECE OF HAIR OFF OF HER! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT SHE DID?....SHE CLOCKED HIM IN HIS THROAT. HE WAS IN A COMA FOR THREE DAYS. SHE THOUGHT HE WAS TRYING TO HURT HER."

He was though. He fucking manhandle me. So, I acted on instinct....I knocked his ass out.

"FUCKING WAKE HER UP. I DARE YOUR STUPID ASS," Lila screamed.

Ha, I dare him to too. See what I'll do to his dumb ass.

I heard Lila calm her breathing. An excercise we used when the other needed to calm down. I knew she was mad already that's why she was swearing at me this morning to get up, but this guy probably pushed her too far.

Lila's a very emotional person. She wears her heart on her sleeve proudly. Something I wish I could do, but I'm a broken record. So, I conceal my emotions in front of everyone except her, a couple other people, and her mom. Those two are my life. I'd probably be dead without them.

Like off of "Frozen;" the new disney movie. "Conceal it, don't feel it." That was a good movie. Too short for it's own benefit though.

"WELL, MAYBE I WILL," the same voice earlier challenged.

No, no, no, don't touch me. I was kidding when I said I dare you random stranger. Don't touch me....you probably have germs.

Next thing I know there's someone touching me on my waist and hips lightly shaking me.

"Is she breathing at all," Lila questioned. I could practically hear the smirk in her voice. No I wasn't breathing. That should be a sign to stop touching because, things just got real.

"N-no. Is that a bad thing," he stuttered.

"For you. Not her," Lila said. Oh that cheeky bastard she knows. She knows!!!

I snapped my eyes open. A glare already present on my face. I was facing a couch back. I flipped over real fast and puched his dumb ass in the fucking nose. He flew back two feet from the force of it. I pulled a hand gun out of my boot and aimed.

"Who are you," I said emotionlessly.

Lila laughed. While he gasped and groaned in pain as did other voices. Turns out there were four others in the room. All male. Just my luck.

I pointed my hand held at the others. "Where am I," I snarled.

"Mickey...calm down. You're ok," Lila replied softly. "We're in these guys' dressing room. Drop the weapon. I'm hear it's ok."

I closed my eyes and listened to her soothing voice. Blocking everything out. Taking steady breaths. I felt my face soften, my grip loosen, and my arms lower. Slowly opening my eyes I placed the gun back in my boot.

"Lila where's Angel," I questioned softly while sitting down on the sofa because, I had jumped up on the couch it turned out.

Lila sat beside me and rubbed my back, "Angel cancelled the show. You were out of it for three hours."

I sighed, "sorry."

"It's ok. You did hit your head pretty hard," she chuckled.

"What the fuck did I hit anyway. All I remember was flying toward a man in a black leotard," I laughed.

"HEY I WASN'T IN A LEOTARD," one of the people in the room replied.

"It looked like it," I replied coldly with a glare. "Who are you guys anyway?"