Everyone loves Starbucks

~Micheles' P.O.V.~

Fucking god Leo why so you take SO long?!?! Boredom. What about Salem I can fuck with him.

"CJ," I yelled. "CJ."
MEOW. Looking around I tried to locate the source of kitty-ness. Under the couch emerged my cute kitty.

"Salem," I squealed. "Come to mommy."

Salem yawned...kind of and then he did a catwalk over to me (Lol catwalk I have no life T-T) interrupted from my thoughts by Salem BITING MY HAND.

"OWWWWW!!!," I cried. "You're so mean to mommy."

Sobbing I nuzzled Salems head to my cheek.
Danger. Blinking back fake tears and letting a dark aura flow from my body I turned my head around slowly with a glare on my face. Standing in the entrance of the bunk alley was Leo with a disturbed look on his face, but it soon turned into a look of terror when he saw my expression.

"Run," I said emotionlessly.

Bolting for the tour bus door he left. Good now that he's gone I'll get dressed and hang out at park or something. Putting Salem down I went to back room and opened my invisible closet that no one can find.

Stripping down to just my underwear I pick out a black bra with lace that made a rose design and my nightmare before christmas crop top that has locke, shock, and barrel on it to show off my sapphire belly button piercing.

Then taking out my black leather jacket that has a gray cotton hood attached with the sleeves ripped off for that punk rock look and pulling on some leather jeans with the thigh and shins cut out on the front which I replaced with corset strings and black fish netting. All I need is my combat boots, some eyeliner, mascara, shades, and my snake bites and stuff.

Traveling over to the bathroom I pulled out my snake bites, nose, and eyebrow piercing. Once that was accomplished I started on my make-up.

Grabbing a new stick of eyeliner and my miss manga mascara. I opened the eyeliner and started tracing my tear catcher and under my lashes. Closing that I opened my mascara and applied two coats to my top and bottom lashes.

Pulling on a pair of thick framed black shades I walked out the bathroom, patted Salem, and walked out.

Exiting the warped tour bus entrance I walked across the street to the starbucks. I wonder if Isaac is working today? Standing in front of the door I braced myself because, when I order my drink I have the risk of talking to a stranger. Grabbing the handle I pushed the door open. A jingle sounded my entrance into the coffee shop.

Going to the bathroom first I washed my hands and mouth. Gribbing the sides of the sink I glared at my reflection. That pale sunken face due to malnutrition, dark bags under my eyes because, of my insomnia, and those eyes.

Those eyes that everyone loves. The eyes that I hate. Those green, gray, or blue colored eyes with that bold dark ring around the iris. It's sad to think that I don't know what color my eyes are.

This face. This is the face of a monster. Someone who knows no real pain, but is still upset about what happened.

Ungrateful. Selfish. These are the words she told me. The words my grandmother repeated. Over and over...and over again. She was right. She was right all along.

Shaking away the negative thoughts I frowned. Loosening my grip on the sink I left the bathroom to go order. When I went to the register I noticed I was one of the only people here. There was some younger male sitting in the corner sipping his coffee and doing something on his laptop. Behind the counter I realized my worst fear. Isaac wasn't working.