Pyschology

~Andys' P.O.V.~

We were walking back to the bus after leaving the Denny's...stupid waitress. Stupid, stupid. Stupid hair and eyes and womanliness. She's stupid. Stupid waitress. God I hate her now. Why does my Mickey like her anyway...she's just a cute little emo Asian girl with pretty hair...I hate her.

"Andrew," Lila voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What," I sighed pitifully noticing that the rest of the guys were laughing obnoxiously ahead of us.

"What's wrong," she replied softly.

"It's just that...that she...ugh she likes her...that stupid waitress with cute hair and eyes and blush and womanliness, but-but she doesn't like me and all the stuff with the drummer and the rape," I kicked the dirt in anger.

"Anger is a secondary emotion. What has you sad in the first place?"

".....Mickey likes that Asian girl and not me. I mean I know I met her less than two days ago, but I really like her. In a weird way. I mean she is attractive it's just that I don't like like her based on feelings. I want to get to know her more ya know...I have a crush on her," he sighed. Damn male hormones.

"It's ok. I heard what you said...about your Mickey.....nice nickname."

"I gotta stop thinking out loud," I deadpanned. "I do that alot."

"Why Mickey though?"

"Huh...oh why the nickname Mickey? Well that night. When she had the panic attack. I raced to get to her. While I chased after her I noticed the sun setting...it was pretty the way it outlined her figure. I thought to myself wow if this was anymore cliché I think I might puke...it was really cliché....anyway when I did catch her I had to hold her in my hug strangle thing. I didn't strangle her...it was just hard to hold her down. Plus she hit me in my cod. So, that hurt like a bitch. We talked though...to calm her down we talked," I replied softly. "She told me everything. Well alot of stuff...mostly stuff about Mickey mouse, my little pony, and some show called the winx club...she said they were really childish, but that it was a happy time in her life when she did watch them. So, I gave her the nickname Mickey."

Lila hummed in approval with a thoughtful look on her face. She opened her mouth to say something, but then decided against it and closed it again. Sighing I started walking again and tugged on Lilas' elbow so she could follow.

The walk was...uncomfortable. Lila would glance at me every now and then, but other than that she said nothing.

"Everything is so confusing," I sighed. "The frustration is eating me alive. It's like some kind of relentless force of self pity that won't stop stalking me, waiting, just waiting for something else to feed on...I'm so confused and i don't know what to do about it. I mean I met her two? Three days ago and I think I'm in love with her."

Lila hummed and didn't speak for a while. Glancing at me again she bit her lip, huffed, and then pouted at whatever she was thinking about. Walking out of the alley we continued our journey through the crosswalk, across the street, and over to the bus loading zone to pack all of our shit on the buses and go home. Will I ever see Mickey again? Will she fling herself in my arms and confess her undying love for me? Will some fake ass fairy tale happen for me? Is she completely lesbian?!

"She won't call you, ya know. She won't try to talk to you again...she'll close you off just like she does everyone else. I'm not trying to upset you I'm just telling you exactly what she'll do. For her relationships don't take hours or days or weeks. They take months, years even. If she hear what you said about the whole love thing she'd laugh in your face and call you an ignorant fool for believing in something as petty as that...quote on quote. Then," Lila snorted and laughed pitifully. "Then she'd tell you 'those who believe in love are people who don't see the world for the way it is. It's not love' she says 'It's the chemical need and desire for humans to mate and have sex. That there is no emotion in love it's the brains chemical want and basic animal instinct."

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed again my blood was boiling. How could someone go all their life believing that. Pinching the bridge of my nose I felt my eyes tear up. I was so angry and sad all at the same time. Lila let out a choked sob beside me, we had stopped walking some time ago and sat down at a random bench beside the warped tour grounds. I blinked at her and scooted closer to give her a comforting hug, Squeezing her shoulders tight she responded by clinging to my waist as I rested my chin on top of her head.

We sat there for a while swaying back and forth trying to calm our raging emotions and hormones. "Does she realize she hurts us like this. The rejection we face from her because, she refuses to lower her guard," I questioned quietly to Lila.

"No," she croaked. "She doesn't understand because, she's so emotionally detached that she doesn't understand why people cry when they break off relationships and friendships."

"That really sucks..."

"Except with me. She better feel bad if I ever leave her somehow," Lila sassed.

"Wow diva much? and what do you mean if you leave her somehow?"

"Huh, oh, if I die for some random reason she better feel bad," she sassed again and threw in some hand gestures to prove her point. I leaned back and laughed at how animated Lila was being.

"I got to call Ashley," I said. "Need to see if he packed or if he will pack all my shit from the dressing room."

Lila squealed. "Omg let me call him. I need to talk to my girlfriend, come on hand it over. Gimme, gimme the phone. Gimme."

Groaning I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and gave it to Lila. Pulling up Ashleys' contact and clicked the talk icon...then she squealed again. While she had her conversation with him I decided to space out.

It was pretty chilly outside considering it was July and shit. I wonder where Michele went.