What Happened?

~Micheles' P.O.V.~

Slowly regaining consciousness I felt a large body laying on my body. Oh hell nah who is this. I'll kick you in the throat. Oh it's CC. Chuckling to myself I push his body on the floor. With a groan him sat up a little bit, but flopped back down on the floor asleep.

What time is it anyway? I left my phone the bathroom. With my dirty clothes. Ugh laundry never did that yesterday and I never cleaned the bathroom.

Walking out the back room I slammed the door loudly because, I hope they all wake up. Going to the bathroom I opened the door to find Lila using the shower. Our curtain was see-through, but a little bit foggy. So, I only saw her figure not details. This is indirect way of seeing her nude. Just to make her mad I sat on the edge of the sink and sighed loudly. Nothing. Sigh louder.

"Brittny, if you don't stop that. You know that is annoying. What do you want- ya know what I forgot to tell you was that I got Angel to call some people to remodel the interior of the bus and fix the walls. She got a new fridge," Lila said. "It has two opening long doors so you don't have to bend over to look in. Before you ask they did this all last at like two am. You know Angel likes this place cleaned because, of publicity and the rumors they'll spread."

"I know. I'm gonna take my meds and start my yoga excercises. You wanna join? I'll make breakfast. Eggs or omelettes? Pancakes or Waffles? Hashbrowns? Grits? BACON?! Coffee or Tea," I questioned excitedly because, I was starving. "You know I'll just make all of it."

Sliding off the counter in a rush I grabbed the door handle. "You know you drank all the whiskey and the only thing we have is stuff to make salad," Lila replied.

Disappointed I let my body flop on the floor to show my frustration which is hard to since the whole room is so small. "We can go to Dennys," Lila offered.

"...I'll get the boys."

~time skip~

"Nom nom nom"

"Why do you have to announce your eating to everyone," Jinnx sweat dropped. "It's kinda weird."

"La gasp, how dare you! You have the audacity to talk to your leader this way. You shall be hung when I take over this pathetic human world. The demons will prevail," I exclaimed while inhaling my pancakes with my fork in the air and a grin on my face.

Everyone around me sweatdropped even CC which isn't common.

~Lilas' P.O.V.~

"I gotta pee," Michele said sheepishly and scratched the back of her neck.

Once again we all sweatdropped. "Go pee then," I sighed.

"Okay," she chirped and dashed away. We were all silent for a moment as we all watched Micheles' retreating form until Andy broke it.

"Ok what the hell was that?"

"Yeah Andy's right Lila. What the fuck is going on," Jake questioned. A chorus of yeahs followed soon after.

I sighed again and said, "Michele will hate me for telling you, but if you're actually willing to come into her life and legit care for her I'll tell you."

Waiting for a response I watched them debat with each other on what that meant. "We are," Ashley said.

I closed my eyes and nodded. Anticipating and calculating the outcome of my decision. This is life or death mentally for Brittny. It's for her, it's for her, it'll be good for her...I know it...hopefully.

"Micheles' name isn't really Michele Mitchell. It's Brittny Linux. She changed her name a long time ago, but before she comes back her random mood swing is because, she is what one would call bi-polar and other stuff...anyway she has to take medication for it so she kinda is...happy when she's on it I guess. It boosts the gland in her brain that produces happiness hormones-legit thing by the way-yesterday she didn't take her meds so she was kinda cranky if you know what I mean. Most people wouldn't willingly take meds, but she does...she gets mad when she forgets to take them."