Situations

~Lilas' P.O.V.~

After shopping for forever me and Ashley went back to his bus to drop his stuff off. Upon entering we heard shouts of joy and a loud shut up.

"I wonder what their doing," Ashley said.

"I don't know, but I feel like something's wrong," I said uneasily.

"What do you mean?"

"Something in the back of my brain is telling me a warning or like someone's in danger. You know what I mean?"

"Like a maternal instinct?"

"Yeah in a way...well are we gonna stand outside all night or are we gonna go inside? Hey do you guys wanna come to dinner with me and Michele? She's a great cook. Just don't ask what she puts in it."

"Totally I'll just go in and round up the boys and we can go seeing as we bought groceries. Wanna wait out here for a minute?"

"Sure."

Ashley opened the bus door and step in. After a while I heard alot of loud heys from the boys and Ashley telling them to shut up because, they were coming to eat at our bus. No exceptions. A couple groaning came from CC I think about not whooping Jakes ass in Call of Duty.

A minute or two later I saw the bus door open and all of BVB as Ashley told me was their initials came outside dressed and ready to go.

"All set," I said.

"Yeah," Andy said.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Bri-I mean Michele," I questioned.

"I mean yeah, but she went to the Starbucks and went somewhere else. Was I supposed to stay with her all day?"

"No you don't have to stay with her all day I just thought you would seeing as you developed a little crush on her."

"What," he exclaimed. "I do not."

"Yes you do Andrew," Jinnx smirked.

"Anyway," I giggled. "She's probably fine and reading a book or asleep, but I can't shake this nagging feeling still."

"What feeling," Andy asked.

"Nothing yet. Hopefully it isn't true. Let's go shall we."

Heading in the direction of Micheles and my bus we set out. Our bus was five buses to the left and three rows up from BVB.

Finally reaching the door to our bus I pulled the handle to find it locked. No I thought. Not again. Please be ok Brittny.

"What's wrong," Ashley asked concern lacing his voice.

"That maternal feeling we were talking about might be true," I replied sofly. Searching for my phone frantically I finally gave up with all the bags in my hand and threw them down. Deep breathing. Deep breathing.

Calming down I dialed my moms number.
Ring, ring, ring.
Ring, ring, ring.

"Hello."

"Mom," I replied shakily.

"Yes what is it child?!"

"The tour bus door is locked."

"....put me on speaker."

"Okay," I breathe out while pressing the speaker button.

"OK. NOW WHERE ARE YOU AT? WELL NO WHO'S WITH YOU?"