Caught

Zendaya pulled Dinah into her lap. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Her girlfriend nodded and pulled her in for a kiss. Before the kiss could go any further than just a kiss, Zendaya pulled away.

"Baby...um before we do anything I have something to tell you," Zendaya said.

"And that is?"

"I'm not like other girls."

"I know. You have a penis," Dinah said. Wow that was surprisingly easy, Zendaya thought to herself. "I knew already so I wanted to do this," Dinah said, reaching into the older girl's shorts. As soon as her hand came in contact with Zendaya's member, she gasped.

"It feels big."

"It looks bigger." The Polynesian used her free hand to take off her girlfriend's boxers and shorts, while continuous stroking her dick. Once they were off she connected their lips in a list filled kiss. The brunette pulled the younger girl's shirt off in a swift motion.

Dinah lowered her head down to the older girl's dick and asked, "Can I?" Zendaya couldn't form many words due to the uncommon pleasure she was receiving. So she simply nodded. Dinah's lips slowly wrapped around the tip of Zendaya's dick.

"F-Fuck D-Dinah. So good," Zendaya moaned. Her moans were music to Dinah's ears. Dinah put the brunette's dick further back in her throat.

A loud moan escaped Zendaya's lips. Dinah continued to suck for a few more moments. "I'm gonna cum!" Zendaya moaned loudly. The bedroom door opened revealing Zendaya's mother. Zendaya covered Dinah's bobbing head with the blanket.

"What's going on here?"

"I'm trying to suck my girlfriend's dick is what's going on," Dinah mumbled. Luckily only Zendaya heard her smart comment. The tall girl lightly plucked her girlfriend's forehead, only to get a small "ow" from the blonde. Claire pulled the blanket off of the two girls. She took a look at them.

Zendaya's hair was disheveled and sex-crazed. While Dinah had no shirt on, and had her daughter's dick in her hand.

"Dinah leave please," Claire said, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Yes ma'am." Dinah put her shirt on and, Zendaya put her boxers on. Dinah whispered "Bye" into Zendaya's ear. When she turned around Zendaya slapped her ass, causing her to jump.

"Zendaya!" her mother shouted.

"What?" Zendaya shrugged.