Chapter 13

Livewire's POV

This must be a change in pace for you guys, correct? Not used to hearing from villain. Do not fret, I'll make this part interesting. Now come children. It started in my cell with my therapist. Please imagine a piano riff, you know, the one that signifies a flashback.

 So here I am, talking to this poor girl. If you couldn't guess, I have a lot of problems. Just for the fun of it, I tell her everything, watch her try to help, but being overwhelmed. It is amusing. Some call me insane. She would agree with that.

Then, some guard and an inmate comes up to my cell, blowing off the door and freeing me. I am so thankful. I felt like I was rotting away in that god damn place. I froze the therapist, running out of the prison.

Alex's POV

"What are the chances that Kara will come storming into here?" Maggie asks, hearing Kara talking down the hallway. We are investigating Livewire's old cell together. You know, couple stuff.

"Very likely."

"Want to make a bet?"

"Of course Sawyer."

"Okay, I give her a minute."

"Wow, look at you being nice to my sister. Ten seconds, tops."

"If I win, you have to try vegan ice cream."

"Yuck. If I win you have to top tonight."

"Deal."

 I start counting on my fingers. Sure enough, Kara comes busting in at ten. Maggie looks at me, shocked.

"How the fuck did you do that?"

"I'm her sister. I know things."

"What's going on?" Kara looks really confused.

"Nothing." We both say at the same time, laughing.

"So, what have you found out so far?"

"Well, we were thinking that Livewire had outside help. Look at the way the door was blown off. It is from the hallway, not the cell." Maggie moves around the room, pointing out little details. She is so fucking intelligent.

"Who would help her? Is there security footage we could check out?"

"That's the other thing. They deleted the footage. She probably wouldn't have bothered doing that if she was alone." I pitched in.

"I'm going to talk to Winn. He can probably figure this out." Kara walks out of the building.

"I should probably go with her. Bye Detective Dimples." I lean in, kissing Maggie.

"See you tonight."

"See you tonight."

Kara's POV

James had wanted to see me today, so when I called Winn and he said that James was at the DEO, it was a pleasant surprise. I could ask Winn to look around for information on Livewire while I talked to James. It is like hitting two birds with one stone.

I may have been putting that down in the wrong way. James and Winn are my friends, and I love hanging out with them. They are great. I just have a lot on my mind. Livewire is my nemesis, and she is dangerous. This Guardian dude has been getting on my nerves. I'm stressed out. Lena is on a business trip, and I miss her. I want Livewire back in jail so I can get at least one thing off my mind.

"Kara, are you okay?" Winn looks at me concerned. I must have spaced out. Pun intended.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What have you found out about Livewire?"