I Don't Bite

Summary: Reader joins Uma's crew and catches Harry eye. She is has a dirty sense of humor and is quite the catch.

Warnings: Sexual themes, not full blown smut but it has it's moments. Also some cursing

v/l/n= Villain last name

"Everyone listen up! This is y/n. Y/n here will be joining our crew," Uma said with a smile on her face. "Y/n here will be able to help us bring down those traitors that left us here, so if you don't treat her with respect then you can walk the plank," she stated.

"If any of them give you trouble just send them my way. They have been warned," Uma said with a serious face.

"Will do captain," I said as she walked away.

"Well, well. What do we have here?" a man with a accent asked me. A quite sexy one if I might add.

"Names, v/l/n . y/n v/l/n. You are?" I asked wanting to know who this gorgeous man was. Brain stop it! Bad thoughts, bad thoughts.

"Hook, Harry hook," He said with a smirk as he reached down to kiss my hand. I flinched when he touched it.

"Don't worry love, I don't bite," he stated with a wink.

I smirked. "Oh but I do."

Harry's eyes widened at this and so did his smirk. At this I decided to walk away, leaving him speechless.

"This is gonna be fun," I thought to myself.

~1 month later~

Harry and I have gotten really close over the month that I have been here. We make dirty comments back and forth like it is nothing. I would be lying if I said there was no sexual tension between us. Speaking of the devil.

"Hey darling,I have a question for you," Harry asked me.

"I am all ears," I said.

"So if I flip this coin, what are the chances of me getting head?" He asked me with a smirk on his face. I pretended to think about it.

"I would say 50 but you're not that lucky so 0% chance," I told him.

"I would disagree darling," He said as he stalked towards me. He pushed me against the wall. His eye started roaming my body as I felt my heart rate increase. His hands started roaming my body as I felt them stop of my butt.

"Are those space pant, cause your ass is outta this world," Harry said in a seductive yet playful way.

"No they are baseball pants cause my ass is out of your league," I laughed.

At this Harry crashed his lips on mine. It was a hungry kiss full of lust.

"Jump," He mumbled against my lips. I did as he asked as he led me to his room. He pushed me on to the bed breaking the kiss.

"You know pizza is my second thing to eat in bed," He whispered in my ear.

"I'll show you my golden snitch if you show me your magic wand," I seductively said back.

"You are so hot," He told me quickly locking our lips back together.