Deleting/editing

Hi everyone. So I have a couple of things I want to address/say.

Also a quick trigger warning, I'll be talking about sexual assault.

1.) I wrote this book when I was young and there are some parts in specific imagines where the character says or does things that I don't really find appropriate/am not super comfortable with. With that being said, I'm not sure if I should just out right delete the imagine or just edit it (which idk if I really want to edit it only because I haven't written in ages and deleting them seems and feels a little better, however I do feel bad since I know some of y'all still read my work)

2.) I would like to apologize if anything I've ever written has made you uncomfortable. As I've said, I was young when I wrote this (which isn't an excuse at all) and didn't realize that certain things were not okay at all.

3.) I'm mostly writing this due to the sleepover with a pirate imagine where the reader pulls down Gils pants and how that is sexual assault. At the time of writing it, I didn't realize how bad that actually was and how that is 100% violating someone else and it shouldn't have been written off as a joke. I think it's important to recognize sexual assault in any way, shape, or form (and also recognize how it can be done to ANYONE) and I am deeply disappointed that I wrote that as a joke. For now I am going to be drafting the story as I'm not sure, as I stated above, if I want to just delete it or edit it. Either way what's in important is that it gets taken down for the time being as it is inappropriate to have up still.

4.) I have not reread any of my imagines in years so if there is any other imagine of mine that I've written that you have felt offended by or hurt by please do not hesitate to let me know. Obviously it is not your job to fix my mistakes, however, I never want to make anyone feel uncomfortable so please let me know.

Once again I am so so sorry if I've ever made anyone uncomfortable or hurt by my writings. That has never been and never will be my intensions. I hope you all are staying safe.