Full circle

"I'm going to take the kids to your mom's house then come back before Anne goes to her date" Ed said while kissing her quickly while making his way out the house with the kids in tow.

" be good to grandma babies! See you tomorrow" she waved at them while the car drove down the road.

The time passed and Anne started to get ready for her date. Taylor helped her find the right outfit and do her hair. There was a light knock on the door and Anne smiled at her mom.

" he is here!" Taylor squealed making her daughter laugh " can you wait until dad gets back so he can meet him?" Anne looked at her mom with worry.

" shouldn't he be back already?" Taylor sighed looking nervous " I'm sure it's nothing mom, he is probably stuck in traffic" Taylor nodded and went downstairs to open the door.

On the door was a good looking guy, he looked rather nervous as he tapped his foot to the floor. Taylor opened the door and smiled at him "Hi, you must be Alex. Nice to meet you" she shook his hand and invited him to come in.

Anne came down stairs smiling from ear to ear. Alex hugged quickly before asking " are you ready to go?" Anne looked at her mother who was starting to show her worry.

" can we wait a little bit? My dad wanted to meet you before we went on our date but he is late" he nodded giving her a reassuring smile.

Taylor stared at her phone, ten minutes went by feeling like hours until her phone rang.

" Ed?" She answered quickly " not honey, it mom. Weren't you and Ed bringing the kids to stay the night a our house?" Taylor started to shake

" what do you mean? Aren't Andrew and Talia already at you house?" Anne looked at her mother as she felt a hand on her shoulder.

" mom I will call you later, I have to take another call" Anne stood up, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

" what? No! Please! Tell me they are alright" Taylor cried on the phone. Anne took the phone from her mother's arms.

" hello?" She said calmly. " hello, we are calling from the Valley's hospital. We received three injured people, two children and one man, that were on a car crash"

------------------//----------------//-------

AN: sorry that has been a while since my last update. I know it is kind of short. I started to work half time and didn't have much time. I know that the car crash thing is cliche but it plays a special part on this story. Taylor and Anne lost Logan in a car crash and now they are faced with the possibility of losing Ed, Talia and Andrew too. That's why I wrote the car crash because from now on it will play an essential part of Taylor's character.